Reviews for Half Life
Kami011 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
France was so adorable here!

taking care of england... it was so cute!;D

can't wait for the next chapter!
Nerica chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
whoops, that review before was me, I just realised I wasn't logged on xD
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
"Hours later, whatever he could do amounted to lingering behind as England climbed up the hill on his own, watching as the elder Nation continued to look around to make certain Canada was in sight.

So Canada made certain he was still in sight." I like the interaction between these two, even when they're not taking.

I was wondering, I was kinda surprised of the formality when Francis ordered Matthew “Allez chercher une couverture! Ne posez pas de questions! Aller!” shouldn't he use 'tu' since they are close?
just another fma fan chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
I just read this whole ting in one sitting. I remember reading the first chapter before, but then getting distracted. At first a was wary of where this would go but then I remembered who it was written by. I couldn't resist then. This story grabbed my brain and yanked it into the story. I got so caught up I started reading it out loud! Somehow Arthur's autophobia seems so... right. I can't imagine being that afraid of being alone, but you write it so well... it must be horrifying. That last part about France believing in the fairy ring had me grinning like an idiot. (And god, Scotland's a jerk! xD) I found myself kind of annoyed by America... but it was because he was so in character.

I wish I had your writing skills... you write the kind of stories I stay up late reading. And then I toss and turn in bed trying to predict what happens next. Wow, it's 3am here. Good night. I can't wait for the next chapter!
TheFlyingPotato64 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Very good. This has been a great fic so far. Update soon. :)
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Fairy ring thing is interesting...never heard of it before. What exactly happens if a human/Nation goes in one?

Another lovely chapter So England...can sort of still see them? At least he has Canada and everyone. They care about him enough to put through all his England-ness, even if he doesn't think so. Thanks for posting, can't wait for more!
xXLunarEclipse896Xx chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Huh? I'm a bit confused. Not the storyline, of course, but with the pairings.

is it America/England, Canada/England, or France/England? I prefer America/England, but this story is amazing even if it isn't for that pairing.
Angel chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Aw, Canada 3 I was hoping he would appear~

Lovely chappie as always~
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
So England actually did leave at the end of last chapter? Was a tad confuzzled. Still loving this story :D

Is that why Iggy can't see them anymore...because the balance of his people that believed in them leant to those that didn't? And Francis and people and fairies to...that's a nice thought in my mind, but a sad thought they lost them all D:

I have no time to make you fanart now that midterms are over ' Maybe sometime. Seriously loving this story so much, can't wait to see how it finishes. Yay for more on Saturday...can't wait! I admire your ability to stick to deadlines...a trait I do not have -'
Deletedaccountk chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Tough love from France, I see. :'( Hopefully this "facing your fears" will be beneficial and not totally break England down. ;;

Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to the next. ~
hana-kitzu chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
The fic is USxUK or FRxUK I don't now X_X I prefer the USxUK xP

I love your fic
Fox-Sin chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
poor England
Kami011 chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
..that's so sad!

is like saying goodbye to our childhood!

hunf, people these days! ;D

can't wait for the next chapter!
HappeDaez chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
That's a pretty realistic veiw of how he lost it. I like how you used something that made sense.
Angel chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
Oh. That made sence... Now, Iggy, go and tell lots of kids about faeries! \(u)/ We do, we do, we do believe in faeries! :'3
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »