Reviews for Half Life
otaku1412 chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
lol they had a crush on Spain? hehehe

France is such a good friend. I feel bad for America, tho.

So does this mean that all of the Nations used to be able to see them? IT's kinda sad that England can't see them just because the majority can't... but that's the life of a nation, I guess...

You are really a great writer! Can't wait for the next update!
lolwutnoidea chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
Ah, he's finally starting to cope with it. :3
unestel chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
Wow, wonderful chapter!

And so true, that's what I thought about the matter too. The question is not that they exist or not, but that whether or not you believe in their existence. France - ever the philosopher - has described it so well.
Nerica chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
"Only England could only go so far before stopping to make certain that France was still there. He was." Haha _'

"“Oh, come off it, England! We both were! And meanwhile the only thing he had any eyes for was gold! We both liked to steal it from him for that reason!”" Lol, thinking about it, yeah quite possible, and that would explain some things P

" I can't stay here forever, I won't! No one will, Arthur! No one! Either you move on, or the world moves on without you!"" M, well I can't say I agree for the first part, but I supposed the world does not wait x Also I guess someone had to be the one to break it to England huh? Now that the truth is out, I hope Arthur will be able to deal with it somehow..

PS: "I do, I do, I do believe in fairies" ;]
meow chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
[ poor england he should watch Fairy Tale A True Story XD
lalalalala9 chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Nice chapter ;D
cheeky doggie chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Oh. Ouch.

Everytime England starts panicking from being alone, something just clenches in me so it actually physically hurts to see what HE'S going through. Ouch. You really managed to convey England's terror through his rushed and desparate thoughts and the premis of this whole story has really got me hooked. I also like how you inclued the France - England relationship, that even though they're rivals, they (at least, France does in this fic) have a sort of mutual understanding.

It's breaking my heart to see England living like this, which I guess is what the title's alluding to. But I'm really enjoying this story so far!
Plastic Roses chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Sniff. Still very depressing but awesome.

xXLunarEclipse896Xx chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
I'm feeling very sorry for England. Not being able to go anywhere without someone with you must be horrible, especially if that someone happens to be France or America. -_-

This is really good. The emotions and thoughts of each character are written well, and I could picture each event clearly. I hope America and England make up, because it seems to me that England is going to have another breakdown. Update soon, please.
Deletedaccountk chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
D-Dammit.. This is certainly difficult.. How the hell is England going to deal and live with this? ;-; URGH. Need more.. 3
HappeDaez chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
:( Poor England. I feel bad for him. I hope he gets his Sight back...
LostDonut chapter 5 . 2/1/2010

so many deep emotional drama going on XD

I'm not sure who to feel sorry for O.o

England or America XP

Can't wait to
Angel chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
I don't think I should enjoy this fic as much as I do, because it's really hearbreaking... '3 I'm looking foreward to next update~
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
“You are as smart as the bottom of your feet!” Hm...I feel like I'm missing something...-doesn't undestand the cleverness-

Another wonderful chapter I love this story so much! England being autophobic is so head cannon by this point. Really loving it! Made my whole suckish day not so suckish anymore...

I would draw you fanart of gratitude but no time right now. Just thank you so much for postintg No idea how much this cheered me up!
Albinokitten chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
:3 I love you for updating this! Yay!

As always, i also love your plot and the way you tell it It's just different and it's good!

The way America acts is very fitting as well. He says something thoughtful but not.. too claver, more after his feeling? I can'

t find the words x3