Reviews for Fragments: The Bone Yard
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Excellent!
Kelcor chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Great story! I love how you write the relationship and interactions between Gibbs and Tony! :o)

Kelcor
tony's girl73 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
really good. I liked your improv with the rule #17. I don't know what it is either.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Nice addition to the story
Trinity Destler chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Awesome. Precisely written, dead-on characterisation and a little bit of drama I always half expected to play out on screen when I watched this episode. Can't ask for better fanfic than that!
GibbsRules chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Loved this story!. Your Gibbs and Tony are spot on. Love the way Tony reacts when Gibbs praises him (either verbally or with one of his 'looks'). It's been such a long time since i watched this episode that I'm just going to have to watch it again now! :)
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
One of my favorite episodes! Loved how you tied Tony in at the end. Nice job!
twomoms chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Ha Ha! Loved it! Great missing scene. You tied it in perfectly!
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Really enjoyed this, I look forward to reading more. Thanks, VP.
GIRL IN STORY chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Fantastic. The dialogue was perfect, and I could see this happening in the show (if the show went the way I wanted it to.) I like that Dinozzo refers to Lady Luck when we know he sang the Sinatra song in an episode, and I love the way Gibbs knows Tony so well. Thank you for posting.
a shadow in the dark chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
great start please continue
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Nice, I like it, seems very believable given how Gibbs and Tony actually are. I can't wait for more missing scenes, are you going to post here in a collection or will they each be separate stories?
Alexis chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Oh, I came so close to loving this, but there is a rule 13!

Never ever involve lawyers. He has seven rules about lawyers, none of them pretty. You don't need to know all of them, just 13 - it's the umbrella one. 6x7 Collateral Damage

Then again, there's two number ones and two number threes, so why not? Still very well written and in character.
alli chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Excellent story-very believable and very in character. I'm looking forward to more of these.
Iluvwind chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
:D That was great! Good writing and idea. I can't wait for your next one.

Iluvwind