Reviews for The Easy Way Out
Beauityofeden chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I really liked your story and you did a great job :D
PKatt19 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Great story! LT was my favorite in this show and I love how you have him and Zeke in perfect character. Lots of h/c without being mushy or unrealistic. Bravo!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Excellent and poignant story.
Kelcor chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Wow! All I can say is... Wow! I read this last night and my reaction is still the same. You keep everyone in character so well, while still adding in angsty thoughts and some h/c! I loved this show when it was originally on and now I can't WAIT to get the DVDs! :o) Thank you so much for this wonderful story! Now, I must get back to one of your NCIS stories. I have a sneaking suspicion that I won't be able to read any more fanfic until I read each and every one of yours! You have such an undeniable talent! Kelcor
Heartaches and Cheap Wine chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Hey!

I've recently got into Tour of Duty through re-runs on the TV, I'm not old enough to have seen it first time around, but it's caught my attention.

This story is so beautifully written and moving. I must admit I cried through it! You can really feel Myron's pain and Zeke's too for that matter. The characters here were very much still in character like in the show which, as a writer, is always a very difficult thing to do.

Thank you for writing this!

xox