Reviews for Starlight Promises
Watertreker568 chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Oh, gods...
And I thought I was bad for making him obsessed with Foreigner and Genesis!
ReiderRabbit chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
Cheeky little Space Oddity line there, nice :')
Andthenyousmile chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
Please PLEEEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE update soon! I love this, Jonathan and Jacobyte are brilliant :)
The Scratch Man chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
"Can we adopt it?" -Probably my new favorite saying. And about a dishcloth, no less...
lynxzpanther chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
Shan't! That's Jonathan's word, isn't it? I love it. I'll forever think of him when I hear it.

I do like her, mostly because she isn't impressed with Jack. But Jack doesn't just THINK he's a space Cassanova, he IS. )

I know it's only been four and a half ish months, but please update? Pretty pleasies with many cherries and even whipped cream on top?

Loves!

~Lynx
lynxzpanther chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
aww! They're the cutest! ) There's definitely something going on here, and I really really want to know what. I love those boys, nothing bad can happen without me knowing first! XP
lynxzpanther chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
:O WHAT? Stupid SK, I don't like that woman... must know... notice there are only two more chapters, no complete mark, and no updates in a very long time, am frightened...
lynxzpanther chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
aww!

Okay, well, I was almost not mad at Jack again... but then... and... ~sigh squee~ Silly boys. Aren't they something else?

Okay, so it has been decided. Your taste in music is amazing. So I am going to keep track of every song mentioned in this fic and make a CD. )
lynxzpanther chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
Aww, I'm not allowed to side with Jack. It feels all wrong. XP I like SK! I love that you have all these kick-butt girls in your stories who just pound on the guys. XP
lynxzpanther chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
lol! I'm still mad at our dear Jackie, though, so...

hooky. )

SPORKS! Yesterday my boyfriend and I were getting lunch and he goes, "so we did this experiment with forks in physics..." and I went, "forks, right? 0.o Not sporks?" and he gave me a funny look, but my mind has turned into a giant billboard with the word "SPORKING HELL!" written on it in huge block letters... )
lynxzpanther chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Your iPod sounds like mine! The best one is that I'm obsessed with You're the Voice (have you ever seen Merlin? Because if you have, and you've seen the Colin Morgan/Bradley James version, yeah, swoon :P) and Total Eclipse of the Heart, and I had a super giggle fit when he was singing just to annoy the crap out of Ayo. ) Love Jonathan.
lynxzpanther chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Yeah, Jonathan must really really love him, 'cause I'd personally be PISSED!
lynxzpanther chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Ahh! The beginning, it burns in my heart... It reminds me of when my boyfriend's pissed at me and he just kinda goes, "do whatever you want." . So, I know they aren't arguing, but I feel bad for Jonathan. I get the feeling. . It's so evil; they aren't all close and psycho anymore and the world is just messing everything up. /

Aw, and their actual fight just had me screaming, "He loves you, you idiot!" at Jack. Seriously, that clueless fellow. It's so different from when he knew Ianto was in love with him and just pretended not to see it because he didn't want to have to say it back.

Lol, I do the "you scare me" thing with my bestest buddies. I honestly adore Lindsa. ) I'd love to be her.
lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Lol, "no one got shot. much." ) I love Jackie. I'm trying to picture him drunk and on the rampage for more cocktails and it's just... lovely. :D Just one of those things that will bring a smile to your face on the darkest of days, you know?

But now I must go off for a while to write my own novel so that I can make money and get my boyfriend into college so he'll be happy and my own personal world will keep going round. )
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
lol, Jackie. "Can we adopt it?" XP He would want to adopt something that so thoroughly horrifies Jonathan. :D

Ahh! It already seems like they're falling apart! Ahhh! If it was just lack of space that kept them together, then was it real? Ahhhh! And Jonathan! He should just be a sap! He knows he is! He even said so when he admitted to being the wife. XP "But I made a bloody *good* wife." "I'll bet you did..." lol, Tosh. :D They all looked so shocked. :D

Sorry, I'm rambling. Your story makes me all thrilled and my brain starts racing a mile a minute. That, and your coffee count encouraged me, and this morning I was WIRED... )

luvs!