Reviews for Shades Of Blue
GoldenSunLover chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Cute! There should be more, for I want more! Oh, and I got a question. Should I be a Fortuneshipper, or a Pearlshipper? I like both, but...

Anyway, cute story! I like it!
SkySwimmer19 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I really enjoyed the story! Great job and i didn't notice any mistakes but that is probably because i was so wrapped up in the story... so i was thinking it would be cool if you continued the story with the traveling and them falling in love and stuff... so let me know if it is a possibility for you.

~~CloudGazer15
LucasDD chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
:D:D Ly! Loved the story! XD Awesome work! x
LADLx chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh Oh Oh! We need more stories like this! Great little idea! Shame there isn't another chapter! You could so make like...different shades of her eyes to make her in a different mood for each chapter, like u could call one chapter SKY BLUE! which could mean HAPPY! Or prussian blue, which means in a 'blue' mood, see what I did there haha lame...
LucasGab chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Awwww! That's cute! Lol, liked you set every emotion on the different shades of her eyes. hehe 3
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
aw! THAT...WAS...SO CUTE! I love it I love it!
RWT chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I'm being sadistic but I can't help laughing at Lucas when he was practically hating himself for losing the case at the start XD. Nyuu, midnight blue.
Farla chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
You know, I sort of tried to read this but the style is so irritating I could barely even make out the grammar errors.