Reviews for There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I love these kind of fanfics! And I love the pairing in this! :DDD
FluffyCas chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
GAAAAAAHHHHHH!I love you truly!
The Sins of Seven chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is unbelievably sweet.
tia22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
this is so so so lovely. i really enjoyed every mini title. :)
RhymingWithSilver chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
enjoyed it very very much ;D

also...

can i steal number 5, and make a little oneshot out of it?

there's a swarm of idea-bees buzzing in my head, and writing would calm them slightly. but, cause i'm such a nice person, i shall ask for your permission first.

xD
AndWhyNot chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
this was fucking amazing. seriously, i stay up till 6:00 in the morning to read ur awesome stories! good job ;D
Smile-Evily chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
hm...strange...but cool!
Panda-chan23 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
100 themes! I love these stories, for some reason or another I don't even know. I've got a profile now, and was thinking I could write the story mentioned in it for you as a Christmas present. What do you say?
sfhdfhdfhghdfh chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Absolutely! I LOVED this, they are such a cute threesome! I loved it. I kinda wanted to cry at some parts, and then I did at others, that was quite emotional, and inspirational. You are the BEST FanFiction writer there is (also a kickass writer in general) and MAN, It was just that good... I think that I might like it ALMOST as much as I liked "Playtime"...and you know that is saying a lot!

YEAH SPARKLES! you rock the world with your stories! probably the only fucking things that I enjoy reading!
Sougishiki chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
that was very sweet, good work.
Emil-Chan chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I enjoyed it alot! I love it. LOVE it.

My favorites were 14, 17,37 and 40 :) But trust me they were all amazing.
im a molly doll chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
there all so cute near mello and matt in a relasonship would so be awesome
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I love 100 themes challenges. They're so sweet and fangirlish-squee inducing most of the time. This one did not let me down in the "HOLYBISCUITSIT'!" area of life.

I don't even know what to say. I just love it.
Moldy Milk chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Oh my God I LOVED THIS! This was amazing and sweet and kawaii and just made me wanna go hug my friends!... I'm not sure if that's the reaction you wanted but that's what you got XD but this was amazing and... I can't even begin to explain how great this was. Keep up the great work! :D
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I love the triad stories and this...just was perfect. I loved it so much. Thank you for sharing it!