Reviews for Watch me Bleed
gracedonahue chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
You killed Abigail. I love you:)
gracedonahue chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
I skimmed this chapter. Please tell me Abigail died.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
Thrilling. That pretty much sums up this compelling fanfic!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Oh...my...God

You are an AMAZING writer! And all your Psych stories are just amazing! I totally recommend you upload your work on Psychfic!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
YAY! You added Abigail! I adore her!

And HOLY CRAP! What a start!
jJjetplane15 chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
Wow...that was 1 of the best stories i have ever read b4! U r amazing! Im glad old shawn came back, i really missed him...:) anywhoooo... U should b reeeally proud of urslef 4 this story! It was AMAZING! (and dont u 4get it!) :-)
spencerlover chapter 14 . 3/31/2010
It was very engaging. However, the way Shawn spoke to Lassiter in the hospital, and some wording throughout the piece seemed out of character, but only a few times. Great job!
EriKaBalDeL chapter 14 . 3/3/2010
i loved it!

lol.. does lassie actually trust shawn with his house? who knows how that will end?
BellaRide28 chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
This is wicked good... I look forward to reading your next story!
stargazer12 chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
Well, I, for one, thought you did an awesome job! Thinking up stories isn't easy. :)
awesomestoneever-deleted chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
YAY! I'm really going to miss this, now. :(

It was a great ending though! Brilliantly written!
melanie chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
no iz not ovr! plz dont let it b ovr

i luved it best psych story evr! plz start anothr! omg so so so so amazin! i luved evry single part of it
awesomestoneever-deleted chapter 13 . 1/21/2010
This chapter was AWESOME! Please update soon! :)
melanie chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
omg not anothr cliffhanger! go shawn go! save gus n jules! hm i wonder ? r u gonna make this into a shawn/jules? well wateve eithr way i wanna know waz gonna happen

u rock!

keep writin!

melanie
CrazyInLoveWithStabler chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
omg is this like clifhanger central today? omg crazy please update soon hope there r no rip currents in the water hint hint lol
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »