Reviews for The Seven Stages of Grief
elena chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
can't wait to finish reading the rest of this story! :)
TeamDean79 chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Hooray for chick-flick moments!

Besides that little outburst of mine...how sad. Ah, Sam...

Please update soon. I want to find out what other stages there are. I LOVE THIS STORY.
supernaturaldh chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
X-cellent...so glad you continued it.

Thank you for sharing!
Madebyme chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
It's great to see an update for this fic! And you did a wonderful job capturing this difficult time for the boys.

Yes, it's a chick flick moment but you kept it in character. Dean picking up the book and actually starting a heart to heart with his brother felt true to character - I really don't think there’s much that he wouldn't do for Sam!

I liked how you gave Dean an excuse for being touchy feely as he takes care of Sam's injuries. I've always felt that Dean is probably a lot more in touch with his emotions than Sam is. We see a lot less of Sam expressing his feelings than he is often portrayed as doing.

Lovely chapter, seeing the boys bond and help each other out through the tough times. You hit a great balance here, with plenty of tender moments but they were never too syrupy. Looking forward to more, take care, Madebyme
McB chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Love it! Please update sooner!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Wow, Dean knew exactly what Sammy needed to hear this time. He finally broke through and just maybem, Sam can let some of the guilt go and place it where it belongs...on the YED.
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Great chapter. Very emotional and awesome. Loved Dean doing his best help Sam, even read a book. Hugs, Vonnie
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
aw
Nana56 chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Ah, a good night's sleep will take care of a lot of problems. :D

Very nice brother stuff here! Love Dean holding Sam back against him and Sam relaxing into him. Good stuff.

Nicely done. :)
mousefiction chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Great job; I really enjoyed it!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
mahlia chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Awesome chapter! I was so excited when the alert came in my e-mail. :)

This chapter kind of reminds me of the crap Dean was pulling in season 3 after he made that deal to save Sam. The fact they cope with things by trying to get hurt is so sad, but I think a lot of people can relate. A lot of people would *explain* what Sam is feeling at this point, but you do such a great job of *showing* what's going on.

Well done! Can't wait to read more!
primadonna cat chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
I like this, b/c it really is Dean who is the sensitive one and he would be reaching out to Sam. I like that you "taught" him by having him spot the book and then he read it secretly. I could see him feeling in over his head.

I think so many have misunderstood Sam to be emo just because he was grieving for such a big part of S1.

Seems in your story Dean is getting through to him.
Catnatural chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Awesome update! You've got me hooked! (And I don't know whether that's a good thing because I'm supposed to be doing an essay...P), can't wait for more! ).
Brenny chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
omg I loved your update!

Hope there will be more soon

Take care!
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Awesome chapter, glad to see you back with an addition to this story. Great that Dean's heartfelt words finally got through to Sam and that for one night at least they could both get some peaceful sleep. And liked how you had Dean pick up that book from the motel reception, it showed how desperate he was to try and help Sam and was willing to try anything to help his little brother. Perfect the heartfelt emotions from both brothers.