Reviews for Alterations
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I like Kirk/Spock/Bones fics myself but...this is beautiful!

Uhura should NEVER be with a Spock!
Shadow of Flame chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I finished this story grinning. Nice job.
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Actually kinda felt for Uhura c: really sweet story!
Doni chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I like it when their relationship ends in understanding ( well, at least on her part this time) and no animosity. Well done.
Tizzy's Sporks chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
interesting. nice to see that nyota accepts the whole Jimspockdestined-to-be-together thing. found a few fics recently where she gets really bitchy about it and make the boys miserable because they want her to be happy and move on and everything rather than cling to her bitter anger.

the idea of spock looking like a little lost puppy made me chuckle, he could pull it of. uhura and scotty are a fun pairing and one I haven't see as much of, so score for hinting at that.

thanks for sharing!
Renn chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
OH my-you made me read a Spock/Kirk that I actually enjoyed! lol well this was more about Uhura, and I enjoyed that too. And Scotty deserves the loves!
One Winged Royko chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
AW i love how you made Uhura not-a-bitch! Very good job of letting Spock and Uhura apart very very gracefully. I love you!
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
lol. kind of sad and very cute at the same time. You have a knack for this kind of thing!

Love,

Lady Merlin
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
LOL! Great one-shot.
Threeb1973 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Nice, sweet story. I enjoyed it even though I am an ardent Spock/Uhura gal :-)
adevotedreader chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
That was good. Not too in depth, but enough to provide wonderful food for though. Plus all of the K/S shippers can do a happy dance that they have always been, and will always be connected.
angym chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Well that was interesting but I could not see a slash relationship when I was watching the reruns of the original TOS episodes.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That was a surprising, but good, ending. Thanks for the fic. I enjoyed the meeting with Spock Prime and Nyota.
Terminally Ambivalent chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
lol. Aah, you got to love how mischievous and mysterious Spock Prime is. Haha, well done! :D

Two-finger salute,