Reviews for Butterfly Throttle
Hamato Kameko chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
I don't know where to begin, so I'll keep it simple. This was... I think delicious is the word I'm looking for, inasmuch as it can be applies to something that isn't food. You said this was an experiment in writing sequels; I'm happy to inform you you were very successful indeed. I enjoyed every minute of the... was it really almost two hours? that it took to read this.

Thank you for a wonderful story.

-Ink
Starfire201 chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
All I can say is, well done.
Speedy1236 chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Wonderful ending.

I doubted up to the very end Knuckles would get himself to trust them, but when he finally did, I was grinning from one ear to the other.

Do I need to say I'd love a sequel? There is still quite a lot I think Robotnik deserves after everything...

Anyway, I loved the story. Cheers ,-)
BamfIsAwesome chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Wow. I finally decided to review! LOL, sorry.

This entire fic is a spectacular, a wonderful tribute to the Guardian's lifestyle and how difficult it is to truly trust someone after a life full of solitude, mistrust and betrayal.

I do place my own trust in the fact that there will be aNOTHER epic sequel along the lines of "OI! YOU LOT! LEND A HAND AND HELP ME KICK ROBUTTNIK TO ANOTHER ZONE!" Or something similar. Or something completely different. Or something not to do with this fic or the one before at all. As ever, I do not aim to influence the writer. Allow your own creativity and inspiration to dictate what you write.

Keep it up!

~Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
Awesome ending.
Rai Science chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
Loves! So wonderfuls!
Starfire201 chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
Seems like Sally is learning the price of broken or damaged trust and not only with Knuckles. It will be a very long time before others will feel able to put full faith in her again, if ever.
Speedy1236 chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
I absolutely loved the bit when Knuckles starts trying to restore the Emerald.

Asume it goes without saying I'm craving more ,-)
Rai Science chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
I loved this chap, especially the end. I can't wait to see what waill happen now.
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
I knew the decision to blow up the Emerald behind Knuckles' back would come back to haunt her somehow. It's going to be a very long time before he can trust them again, I suspect. Sonic called his reaction very well.

That was some rescue, and I can't say I'm surprised by what Knuckles had to do there.
Speedy1236 chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
Right now I'm stuck here thinking it was too easy. Right now I'm thinking Robotnik let his guard down to set up some sort of whatever trap... No idea if that's the case though...

But I'll be eagerly awaiting another great chapter to find out :-)
Rai Science chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
Loved, I hope Knux can still put the Emerald back. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Speedy1236 chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Robotnik seems to have hold of some strong drugs that don't lose out to Master Emerald energy...

I was glad when I read Knuckles' explanation why not to 'give Robotnik what he wants', 'cause all the way reading through the chapter I thought: Hey, just set the freaking energy free and blow Buttnik's ass out of this universe. But the reason not to does make sense. And makes me wander how to solve the matter eventually ,-)

There are some typing problems in here: 'If would ('you' maybe?) would like to view the prisoner.' And a double 'you' in the end of the first scene.

Anyway, I'm still caught within this. More, please!
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Holy crap! This story is one of the best Knuckles fanfics I've read. Keep it up! Update as soon as ya can, 'kay? This is an awesome story.
Rai Science chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Interesting. One thing they don't seem to realise isd that Knuckles is unlikely to ever trust them again. Infact, he is more than likely going to want to kill them. Unless he comes to reason, and it can be shattered and fixed. But other than that...You've made me fairly curious.