Reviews for Inside
outstretched-desolation chapter 1 . 1/11
BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Absolutely adorable, I can totally see Davey getting mad at him. And oh Jack, what are you doing? ;) love this 3
BlendedMinds chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I hope Jack will be okay and the wounds heal. I love Javid. They are adorable together. :P
WhenSonnySmiles chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love this movie! I can't count how many times i've seen it but let's say if i had a penny for everytime i've watched it i could fill up a pillowcase. Anyway, with that said. great one shot. Completely in character and completely heartwrenching. It tugged at my heartstrings in more ways than one. Nice touch to add a kiss at the end.
Amata Talador chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Love this! I'm watching this movie in my journalism class and, being the slash fangirl that I am, I kept imagining the two together. I decided to see if there were any fanfics on them and yours caught my eye first! It's great!
PastTime chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
peaches chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
AAWh!
Aviala Ordali chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I love the rare Jack/David fics that I can find. I've always thought there was something between them. Very well written.
Emily chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so cute!
Jess chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I don't know what you had in mind for the end originally, but I thought this worked well.

(More Javid fics if you have it in you, please. We could use a few more sweet slash fics in a sea of OC Mary Sues!) :D