Reviews for Change the World!
Kyoto8647 chapter 2 . 6/20
Cute fic. Loved the way America acted in this.
Gilbert chapter 1 . 6/20
If England has so much he hates about America then he shouldn't be with him. Instead he just acts Iike a pretentious piece of shit. And he said Al screams like a girl? What a misogynist jackass.
AMERICA YOU DORKKK
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
*laughs* xD

of course they know!

the way they act in front of everyone was pretty much obvious! anyone can guess that, duh!

it was Adorkable!
Lena chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Aww, this fic is so cute! I giggled like an idiot at other nations' reaction when america and england announced they're lovers.
Anyways, I love this fic. You did a good job!
princessofd chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Awesome story!
Mochisarecute357 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
MY NIAGRA FALLS OF HAPPINESS EMEGESH THIS IS SO AWESOME \(OoO)/
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Pffft! Yeah the true meaning behind their cursing each other were nothing other than,
AssholeI Love You
WankerI Love You More;-):-P
Ds was truly one of the BEST Hetalia humor genre fics EVER EVER EVER! I swear it is!
I mean just look at ds,babe! The character portrayal was perfect...Al's was even better,plot's quite interesting, entirely in Hetalia atmosphere:-) but what struck me the most was your simple, easy-flowing writing style with either bits of subtle or quite pronounced intrusion of humor...which you've able to sustain all throughout.
I had a good u.
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Trust me ds fic's one of the Most Fabulous Hetalia Humor fics EVER! The plot's really nice! Hahaha poor America! You just have to have your happy ending with your Iggy,don't you? How romantic! How Hollywood:-D:-) & God England! Cut poor Al some slack! "ending disputes with high-five","reading the atmosphere is a book"? LOL! Iggy that was too harsh!
Kuroi Allen chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Is a great job! I love it
TheEndofTag chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
hahahaha. this is damn hilarious! my favorite part will have to the unvieling of the lists of changes England wants to change about America. Seriously, i thought this whole time the changes were true only to learn that Englad made them up. hahahaha. :D Love the ending too!
Luigi1997 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Awww that as so cute! I loved it this story! It was awesome :D
Trumpet-Geek chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
I LOVE your pervy France right at the end. Awesome!
IKickCommieAss chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
That was ADORABLE! I love this story soo much please make another soon!

}
Helisse chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Poor, poor America. After a list like the one Arthur told him, everybody would be confused and have strange ideas... XD