Reviews for Rogue
Question. Why would Clary use vernacular like “by the angel” when she was raised as a mundane? Lame dialogue, I rank it right along with with tourists coming home from a week in Texas with an twang accent.
review?
By the way you spelt "prisoner" wrong
Underwear.
What
Thoroughly enjoyed the story! Made me laugh quite a lot. You had the characters down to a T. Find it hard to find a good fanfic that’s complete, hope you do a sequel even though she has written more books I’d love to find out what they want their blood! Loved the twist with Stephen being alive!
lol898 chapter 47 . 3/21
Very good story. Worth reading. Thanks for all your time and effort.
Jace-Centric chapter 46 . 3/4
I love you and your love for Jace!
Jace Lightwood is afraid of ducks, remember?
Percy white chapter 47 . 1/9
Oh my damned angel! This story is so good! The amount of planning and hard work it must have taken...woah dude! Thanks for the amazing story! You are truly a godsend!
Cool.Gal.123 chapter 33 . 12/6/2017
I just finished the first three books of TMI and I wanted a good fanfic to sit back and relax with. Your writing is flawless, you capture the reader's attention so well and I just couldn't finish the chapter fast enough. Thank you for writing this fanfic. I enjoyed it immensely. D
Puppy 17 chapter 45 . 9/17/2017
I like it too. J/C are so cute!
Puppy 17 chapter 38 . 9/16/2017
Poor Clary, she's cries so much.
Puppy 17 chapter 36 . 9/16/2017
Awww Luke's the best, I love him!
Puppy 17 chapter 33 . 9/16/2017
Trust me, I live for fluff too. But I also love literally every relationship (no matter the kind) in TMI, especially Clary and Izzy. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Puppy 17 chapter 31 . 9/16/2017
Go Clary go! I really do take her for a dagger kinda gal:)
1,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »