Reviews for Rogue
Puppy 17 chapter 31 . 9/16/2017
Go Clary go! I really do take her for a dagger kinda gal:)
Puppy 17 chapter 19 . 9/16/2017
Nooooooo
Puppy 17 chapter 10 . 9/16/2017
I really liked this chapter!
Anonymous chapter 46 . 7/14/2017
I really loved this! You did a really good job of keeping consistency with the original traits of the characters, and this really seems like something that could have happened in the shadowhunter universe. 3 :-)
Charlotte chapter 47 . 4/18/2017
This was great! I loved that you had an enticing plot to follow that wasn't just make-ups and break-ups like a lot of other stories. Hope everything is going well x
annieherondalelightwood chapter 10 . 2/15/2017
When I read the part about the star birthmark, I literally started singing, "I know what dat's from! I know what dat's from!" Yes, I'm weird. BUT IT'S WILL!
b-imaginative chapter 47 . 6/27/2016
This story was incredible. I forgot I was reading fan fiction and not an actual original published novel ️
Tabberss chapter 9 . 3/5/2016
I loled so loud reading the end of this chapter, that my husband thinks I'm crazy xD
Thornthief27 chapter 27 . 2/16/2016
Maybe he's wolverine?
depper57 chapter 46 . 1/1/2016
I wanted to comment sooner but just couldn't bring myself to stop reading long enough! Your story is brilliant! The emotional ups and downs, the fluff, the plot, everything was just perfect! You are an amazing writer and I look forward to more of your work. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Serenity Glass chapter 46 . 12/22/2015
It is very difficult to find good Mortal Instruments fanfics, at least it is so for me.
I think this is probably the only Mortal Instruments fanfic I have loved as it follows the books(or, at least some part of it), is not cliché and the plot and the writing style is really good.
Wish you would write a sequel.
Lava chapter 47 . 11/28/2015
i love this story!
it is freaking awesome!
Jacegirl22 chapter 47 . 10/9/2015
Please make a sequel!
Kayla chapter 46 . 7/16/2015
Oh my fiddlesticks I honestly just read this entire story in one sitting,yes I have no life, any ways it was amazing. Thank you for being so talented and amazing.I loved this story more than the second half of the series.
Agnes2001 chapter 47 . 7/2/2015
I really enjoyed reading your writing.
1,414 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »