Reviews for Rogue
AJ Granger chapter 46 . 7/3/2014
Great story - we need more like it out there.
AJ Granger chapter 40 . 7/3/2014
I really like the story, and the portrayal of the characters, but I honestly expected that due to the binding ruin, things done to Jace should be happening to Clary. Plus, the remark was made that the binding rune was permanent, and yet it's not working completely the way you would think in terms of her feeling his physical pain and vice versa. Him pummeling a tree should leave her with broken bones. Otherwise what's the permanence about it?

I like the additional sensory stuff but I get that from the shared blood as part of the binding.
ros68 chapter 47 . 6/29/2014
I just finished to read this story, and I read it in one breath. I love it, I love the way you write about Jace and Clary love, you make me cry, laught, and feel so involved in this story, it's been beautiful read it and now I would like Cassandra Clare will write more books! I need more Jace and Clary stories, in fact I'm going to real all your other stories :)
Thank you for writing this, you make a wonderful job, I enjoyed every minute of this story, thanks :)
oh, btw, excuse my English, I'm Italian, so I hope you'll understand my review ;)
Thanks again
Gillian73 chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Wtf
Gillian73 chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
The mark from the clockwork angle, maybe
its-sweet-jade chapter 47 . 4/25/2014
so are you going to be making a sequel for this story?
SJ chapter 46 . 4/25/2014
20 stars out of 10...that was a great story! just awesome. really did the characters justice.

cant wait for the sequel!

take care!
guest chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
If the blood binding rune is stil intact, why did't Clary notised it when Jace punshed the punshingbag?
guest chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
it's 47 chapters! Why are we almost done!
love this *muah*
Guest chapter 47 . 4/8/2014
I have to say this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read3
Reba Arnold chapter 47 . 3/22/2014
Amazing story I loved it. Couldn't stop reading it. I love how you made Jace vulnerable. It made him that much more amazing. It also gave it a real life tone because guys or generally vulnerable around the girl they love. Just perfect thank you so much for writing this story and just captivating me and other readers with the reality, sexy jace, and overall amazingness of this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
This story is written very well and I was enjoying it immensely but two things happened. It's an M rated story and you keep warning us of lemons. A blissful fade out is not a lemon. Secondly Siomin has the Mark of Cain on his head. No one can hurt him. They can't hit him or smash his head into a wall or anything or it will be done 7-fold back to them. That is where you've lost me.
fangirl4life26 chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
OMG i loved maryse i laughed my butt off! :)
mermaid12108 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014