Reviews for Saving A Swan
debslmac chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Loving this. I hope you are able to continue it sometime
booksxforxlife chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Aaaah! Why did you stop writing this story?! It's amazing!
Aliegator2014 chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
You should keep writing this is such an awesome story. Please update
NeonEnigma88 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
This story is really good! I am in the process of reading Sleeping with a Monster, and that story is amazing also! I especially loved this chapter, and when the jocks stood up for her, I was ecstatic. The only thing is, if they were the people who ignored her, leered at her, etc. then are they only standing up for her because of the Cullens? Maybe you could add a scene in the next chapter where they explain to her why they never stood up for her. The way you connected this to your own life made it all the more real to us readers. I also found what Bella thinks about her mom to be so much like what a teenager thinks about their parents; I felt that it was almost an excerpt of my mind! Keep writing!

P.S. And to answer the question of this chapter, that was what caused my bully to be a bully (in my mind at least). I had told her, and one other friend, something important (basically a secret), and while the other friend kept it quiet, the bully blew it up, emailed it to everyone, and caused this mega misunderstanding that left me with less friends and more haters. The thing is, she changed, and exaggerated what I had told her before she sent it out, and then tried to blame it on one of my other friends, who I know didn't do it. So for a while, some of my friends were wary of both the bully and me.
Hermit-with-friends1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
that is so FrEAKIN' CUTE \(o)/ xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Love that they stuck by her! Update soon :)
Mrs. Dimitri Belikova chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
great story, i hope you can find the time to come back and up date it!
CrazyReader3 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Please update...great story.
Isao84 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I was 1,80m girl with obesity and dark skin. Bullies were nit nice to me... The dumbest thing they called me was chinese wall. But I don't remember they being as mean as that... Probably cause of my height and the fact that I had 2 big brothers that thaught me how to fight(while bullying me at home).
Rhianna chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Please can you update because this story is really good an dhas goood potential soo pleaaase ! :) x
ThePerfectMess chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
i LOVE this story so far, please continue it! :D
Rhianna chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I love this so far, but i can't help but notice you haven't updated since 2010 and i really want to read more and i only have one more chapter to go. Pleas update? or mysake :) xx

Thanks for shariing :P xx

~Rhianna~
Dawn20p chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
luckily i was never bullied at school, i don't think i would have tolerated crap from anyone though... anyway in my country is not like that, at least where i come from, we don't have a "status quo", if you know what i mean. and when there were troubles school administration intervined.

that's why i've always thought american highschool movies were an exageration... is it really like that?

that (i don't really know how to call them) "mean people" would have gotten their asses kicked here...
MaEsTaMa chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
IT WAS GOOD
SeeLJRead chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
This story is really good so far. Fantastic even!

And I am so sorry any of this ever happened to you. Especially the mom part. That's just terrible.