Reviews for Fictionista Witfit Challenge
kselzer chapter 131 . 11/29/2012
Did you know, that in a relationship, if the woman dies first the man usually follows within the next six months. However, if the man dies first, a woman can hang for years.
kselzer chapter 124 . 11/29/2012
I am the same way,my mom complaines but I know where everything is and every time I "clean up" I end up losing something.
kselzer chapter 84 . 11/29/2012
Petroleum jelly under all the handles, balloon filling the car, shoes/cans tied to the bumper.
kselzer chapter 82 . 11/29/2012
At my cousins wedding, we had to pin her dress, sew one of the bridesmaids into their dress, and because one of the songs she picked makes half my family cry because it was played at both of grandparents funerals, we had to get up and leave to set up the reception in order to avoid a bawling fest in the back of the chapel. Oh, and because too the Ned's the ring bearer was on, he was knocked out for almost the entire ceremony, we got him awake long enough to walk down the aisle and again to hand over the rings.
kselzer chapter 80 . 11/29/2012
At on of my sisters birthday parties we were eating at Konomis, a Japanese eatery. Her birthday cake was Ariel. Only, they had messed up the waves, so instead of scraping of the icing to fix the color, they made new icing and piled it on top. By this point the icing is almost an inch and a half thick and now a dark sea blue. My sister scooped some up on her finger, turned to me and wiped it all over my face. During my attempts at retaliation she stood up and started running around the room. We were not in a private sitting area so the whole place is watching us. My aunt, who had gotten in on the act, and I proceeded to chase my sister around the room until we cornered her. She came away covered in blue icing.
kselzer chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
I love it!
Melolabel chapter 132 . 7/20/2011
Hmm. I don't know if I quite on board with pushy Alice. She's kind of really annoying. :) But it was nice of Edward to carry her to bed.
Melolabel chapter 126 . 7/20/2011
Ooh Loudward is a punk. I liked the conflict and I loved the change in him when Esme stepped in.
Detochkina chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
I loved it! So cute! Too pretty to be smart? Way to teach them. :) too young to be the parents of a 5 year old too, but they might enjoy it while it lasts.
Detochkina chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
I love how vivid you made it even using blah colors and indistinct shapes. Good job!
Detochkina chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
They bicker, but they still manage to have a good time. You did a good job creating a cozy and playful atmosphere.
Detochkina chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh she turned out to be lucky all right! Poor Rose doesn't know what's coming. You made her very lovely, well done!
DICATAKADD chapter 133 . 5/3/2010
Whoo...ho!

Taking Liberties as a full length story...I'm on that traing and blowing the train horn!
DICATAKADD chapter 132 . 5/3/2010
LOVE YOU!

Home from my trip, to a big family crisis...thanks for the wonderful chapter!
chinabearmeow chapter 133 . 5/3/2010
cant believe Edward tried to force her out! Boo. Mind you he is pretty sheltered/unaware of what can (and obviously has) happened to Bella.
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »