Reviews for Abusive Compulsive
Erun1 chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
NO TRUE SIDE YO AIZEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN TRUE SELF DON"T GET ALL DOWN IN THE DUMPS
Erun1 chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Aizen's slow descent into madness is terrifyingly sad. No Aizen you need mental help go get some help ;;
Erun1 chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
;;;;; Gin nooooooo the tears. Other Aizen u be a complete asshole u know that.
But GINNN NNOOOO. I have a second head canon that Gin is totally not virginal bcuz of where he grew up, but at the same time omg so innocent. ;;
Erun1 chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Poor Aizen at those AA meetings. But my gods nuuuu DON'T LET IT CONSUME YOU ;;;; AIZEN NUUUUUUU. And yes Saw, but holy hell that would be terrifying to witness.
Erun1 chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
OTHER AIZEN GO AWAY GIN DESERVES THE LOVES ;;;;;;
Erun1 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Loool the matrix references tho. I love it but at the same time hate it for loving it why is it so good and so sad. ;;
Erun1 chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
AHHH NO AIZEN BABY ;;;;
These stories were so much easier to swallow when you could pretend that Aizen was just a sadistic asshole.
Erun1 chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
aizen is too cute ;;;;;
Headcanon that if Gin were to ever survive and Aizen died, he'd probably never really talk much ever again to anyone bcuz wowow lack of trust the tears poor babus
Erun1 chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
AHHHH yes the other side of the story. Poor Aizen. ;;; but at the same time, cannot excuse for what he's done.
Erun1 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
THE TEARS. ;;;;; AIZEN NU WHY. So sad, so sad. I hope that Aizen can come to his senses, but having read Manipulating the Mentalist I know that he won't. ;;;
Erun1 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Ahhhhh i can't even. I loved your other two stories, and I can't wait to see where this one goes!
Lilly Snow chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
I make it a personal rule never to review explicit stuff... but you have /definately/ earned it for writing talent, a creative plot, and a fic that kept me up an entire night reading it straight through to the dawn with no regrets. You have serious talent.
Mayuzu chapter 16 . 12/25/2010
I'm confused o.O When Aizen raped Gin the second time before running to Gin's room and slashing his own wrist. Then his memory is jumbled and he thinks Kira is his previous lover which is not since he only met Kira along with Momo and Renji, right? And the scene where he see Kira asleep with Gin asleep as well but covered in blood, did Gin really hurt Kira in such a short time between he was being raped by Aizen n when Aizen found him? O...kay... I'm lost here o
the spanish inquizition chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
reading this chapter reminded me alot of the song What I've done by linkin park, did you get any inspiration from it or something?
Clovers-Charm chapter 16 . 6/14/2010
Aww I loved this story!

I adore Gin

I adore GinXAizen

And I adore angst so this has like all my fave things in it!