Reviews for I Love My Mommy
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I just peeped your reviews and they are positively warming! Haters are always going to hate even when you attempt to please the masses. So there are people with parent/child issues huh? Well considering this is fanfiction and not reality its somewhat stupid to throw around nasty remarks regarding your story and writing as an author. Personally I thoroughly believe these people are morbidly aroused by the mere taboo of such a pairing thus led them to even READ the first chapter which was hardly anything to growl about. Seriously, why would someone who is obviously so against this story continue to read every chapter or at least bother to review! It makes no sense! And heard about this on Facebook? Shit girl do ya hear that? That be some dollar signs heading your way if you play your cards or characters right! Who said you had to write something decent to be famous? LOL

On the flipside ya story is not for the faint hearted but it is a pretty good story nonetheless and despite the obvious negativity. I could totally see these two rocking their bed and loving the sexy times! I mean come on now, its not like Esme is running around screaming out the famous Eazy E track name..."GIMME THAT NUT" lmfao hahahaha. Maybe the masses wouldn't be so offended if it was a B/E story but hey it's like tupac said "let em have it".

Peace out & god bless
-x-
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
uh this was totally not what I was expecting its interesting in a weirdly disturbing way
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
WOW!
I have to admit that this is the first actual Esme/Edward pairing story that I have read that is incestuous and I must say I AM LOVING IT especially since I came across this story by accident looking for something else LOL! Be interesting to see how their relationship started. I can safely say I'm over the shock factor though, obviously lol. Edward and his momma are a pair of kinky fuckers for damn sure!

Ms Torres
x
Very Clever chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
I wanna fuck you like an animal
I wanna feel you from the inside

Nine Inch Nails "Closer"
jessica.orr.1884 chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
We need more Edward/Esme I like the mom/son things. there always so cute.
misstequilarose071 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Omg,there is no humor in this sick story
WTH chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Who sent, you sent?
You sent for me?
Good, I'm here! And to the author of this story, first, you're writing is a tad... hummm... what's the word I'm looking for? Sucky? No.! Awful? Yea, but not the one! Pitiful? Getting closer! Grade School Level? Yes, but too many words!
Okay, so let me think on that word while I give you my opinion of your mind! Put your seat-belt on baby, this is going to be a bumpy ride! With all fairness, I like a good joke, laughter is good for the soul, however, the things that must have been in your head while writing this? My My My, you're sick! Were you molested as a child, not being mean, just curious,! Did this piece of trash make you all hot and bothered as you wrote it? Because I can tell you this much, it made me feel sorry for the author, which I'm sure is using a fake name/profile. However, I thought to myself, I said, "Self, you know this author is trying to be funny, perhaps witty, but it's clearly forced, and the writing sucks arse, but let us not focus on that right now, let us focus on the sickness that is this person's mind. " I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but your writing is poor, on a scale from 1-5, I give you a 2, and it's not a firm 2, but written better than some other things I have read and this storyline says a lot more about the author than it ever will about the characters! The next time you go to spread your gift of writing with the world, remember one thing, you may come up with a fake profile/name, but at the end of the day, that work is still yours, a part of you and you seriously need to some serious soul searching, because I think you have issues that Dr. phil would shun.

Thank you! And the word I was trying to come up with, "morbid" ! And, please, apply that word to your writing and your mind (
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
SERIOUSLY NEED SOME KIND OF THERAPY
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I sincerely hope you are never allowed to be alone with a child. Get some therapy you sick freak.
Alice Vampire chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I heard about this story on FB. All I can say is you are a sick writer. I was abused by my step-father. I can't understand where in your sick fucked head you thought that is was a good idea to try and make it a love story between Edward and Esme. Abuse, molestation or damaging a person in any form is wrong and you are disturbed person for even thinking about writing shit like this.

Alice Vampire

aka Tracey Millen
momma2fan chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
OMG! What is wrong with you? This is sick!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
i reported you
Yuhanna chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Okaaay... Not really sure as to where this is going...
Yuhanna chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Nice chapter! I'll continue reading!
lindsay93 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I honestly think this fanfiction is wrong in so many levels there is a reason why its illegal its seriously sick and twisted.