Reviews for Sacrifice for Love
cband chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Amazing story just a little confusing!
Create The Great chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wait a sec, Alice was Jackson's Mom? So it was Alice In hee pics? Please clear this up for me cuz I'm Confuesed. Great story otherwise.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
fantastic the twist at the end.
kaygou chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
yea that was a little confusing until the end
Blaze828 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
this is a really awesome story and your jasper is so hot! but i don't understand why you wrote their marriage and alice being jack's mom as a reveal like that - it just made me confused trying to work out who jasper's wife was and you didn't really use the reveal to add to the story. you might consider making it less confusing. but i really enjoyed the story!
Paramore-Fan-Says-Hi chapter 1 . 7/20/2010

And I mean that. This is definitely one of my favorites.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I couldn't even tell they were together til the end! LOL!
joayla chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was a very sneaky twist and I loved it! I did sorta think that they were together from the start why else would she know his wereabouts, unless she was a crazy stalker. And any other child would not have stayed patiently waiting if they were forgotton at school, it would have been a full blown panic attack.

Now I cleared that up the sex was amazing. And a very good choice of car ( gone in 60 secs by any chance?)
Ally.and.Me chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
i thin this story is real cute it could have been a couple of chapters so that you didnt get confused but apart from that its adorable and perfect
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
really enjoyed this... such a passionate A&J... look forward to you writing more Jalice fics...
octoberangyl chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I get the twist but your story doesn't support it. Like many other reviewers it's not that it's a bad story it's just that Jackson doesn't call her mommy he calls her Ms,. Brandon and she doesn't refer to him as her son but Jasper's son and mentions Jasper is married... like I said before the ending doesn't fit the story. Did you decide on the surprise ending last minute or something?
ThatBand chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Loved it, well wrote!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
IITS sO great

ii mean ii thOught

Jazz have a wiife but ii diidnt

knOw iit was Aliice

SO great

&JacksOn OMG ii diidnt even knOw

iit was Alice's kid

Tyler Conners chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I didn't get it until the end.. and i was pretty pissed cause i thought Jasper was having an extramarital affair. . . after i read the author's notes though i kinda got it :) good story.