Reviews for Peripheral Visions
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
polrobin chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Yes. Nice.

I'm glad I'm not the only struck by the blatant similarity in that scene.
Leucothea29 chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
Heh heh heh Todd! :D That was fun. That's just sneaky... here's a mysterious note, but you've got to read my other fanfic to know what it says. Just plain sneaky, I like it! :)

Thanks for writing/posting
beverlycat chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Lovely work! I had forgotten the first story, and was happy to re-read it. Thank you for this small, precious gift.

And thanks for all your hard work.
Zoser chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
I would really like to see that note!
Nynaeve506 chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
I'm guessing orders for her new assignment? LOL Great ending. I hate the Woolsey always got such a bad rap. I really did like the character, but I'm a huge fan of Bob Picardo.
Majikthize chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Oh I like this. There's definitely something in Sam's reaction to Carson being put in stasis that makes me sigh shippily.

Did I mention I love this series? Huh? Well, I'm mentioning it now.
Majikthize chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
Heh. Again, another lovely chapter. I love this series so much. If only they'd done some of thse for real.
Majikthize chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
That's so Ronon. I love it. Very sweet.
Majikthize chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
A packet of D battereries. Oh my word I just spit coffee over my computer.

I want to know what's on the flash drive. Really. There's a whole fic right there.
Majikthize chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Huh? Who'd I miss this chapter.

Sweet. *grin*
PatriciaS chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
Nice set of stories thanks for sharing.
Leucothea29 chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Sam! Love the name for this series of ficlets - very apt. I really loved 'Connections' (Ronan being too observant) So what song was she listening to? I'm curious to know. That would make a great picture - Ronan staring quizzically down at Carter while you /know/ what he knows. I'm always guessing at the beginning of these and happy by the end. Thanks for writing and posting.
mia66 chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
I just read all 7 installments of this story and I have to tell you I love it, totally love it I can’t tell you how glad I’m to find this in the SGA environment and one that paints Sam as a normal being that is struggling with her changes and also the team looking at her like the vulnerable, likeable woman she is instead of them hating her or judging her.

Also the hints you give telling us fans she really is not single and she really left someone dear to her back on the Milky Way.

So I love it!
Nynaeve506 chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
I 3 Jewel Staite. LOL Would you believe I remember her from a Nickelodeon show from when I was like 14? It was called Space Cases. :: headdesk :: Now you see, my geekdom is part of my genetic make up. *sigh*

Oh the story, LOL I love these moments. I think enjoy them because for me, writing them is a challenge. When I did my Continuum piece I had to continually fight the urge to "flesh it out" LOL I even had to do some major editing, so I'm just uber excited you do it so well naturally. Besides, you have a way with words :D