Reviews for The Amnesiac
TinaF chapter 27 . 11/23/2016
Fantastic story! Thank you for sharing.
mfaerie32 chapter 27 . 9/19/2016
Freakin' sickening that she hurt so many damn people, broke up a marriage & didn't even give a damn. And hey...happily ever after to the cheater & his mistress apparently. The reviews on this story scare me. So many people cheering for her while she knowingly having sex & hitting on a married man. No matter what condition that relationship was in, she needed to simply make her feelings known & then waited for him to make the next move. ...by breaking it off with his WIFE. I'm sure NO ONE would enjoy it if a Bella was trying to take their man from them. (
mfaerie32 chapter 24 . 9/19/2016
Slut...she's a freakin' slut. I hope she rots in hell. She doesn't give a shit about anyone else's feelings but her own. And she's breaking up a marriage. She broke into their damn house. I would have picked her up by the scruff of her damn neck & physically removed her from my home.
mfaerie32 chapter 23 . 9/19/2016
She's a freakin' horrible person.
mfaerie32 chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
I HOPE she FEELS like SHIT.
mfaerie32 chapter 17 . 9/19/2016
She is FAR from perfect at this moment. She's bitching that Rose should just let go of what she said & stop trying to mark him, when she had JUST felt up his crotch in the damn kitchen. I hate her so damn much. At this point, I'm mainly reading for the others to find out, make them feel like shit & throw them out on their asses. I'm hoping Bella remembers that she's not this slut that she's acting like right now & feels so much damn remorse that it sends her in to a self loathing depression.
mfaerie32 chapter 16 . 9/19/2016
She's a f*ckin' slut. ( I hope Rosalie breaks her damn nose. She's not even respecting the fact that he has a girlfriend. Not even keeping the promise she JUST made.
mfaerie32 chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
I didn't like Rosalie in the books, but I feel very bad for her right now. He's doing WRONG by her. (
mfaerie32 chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
Not trying to take Emmett away? Really? She could have fooled me by all but dry humping him in the forest. (
mfaerie32 chapter 11 . 9/19/2016
I'll be your friend...but let me kiss you again?! Is she freakin' serious? If I found out that my boyfriend kissed someone else & the girl knew about me, they'd both get a broken nose. Bella's kinda sickening to me right now. At least Emmett knows he did wrong. He's still a dick for doing it twice AND conspiring to keep it from his girlfriend. I hope she finds out. I hope they ALL find out.
mfaerie32 chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
And now he's cheated on his girlfriend. ( You're writing is very good, but I won't be reading anymore. My issue, not yours. ) I just don't like cheaters & people that steal other people's bf/gf. (
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
They didn't all bail on her. Charlie's still there..Alice is still there. I understand she's having a hard time because of her memory, but she's being a selfish bitch. She's done more than simply say he's hot. And now she's blaming Edward for bailing on her, when she just admitted that she was avoiding seeing him until she knew what to tell him. She hasn't even set eyes on him since she got out of the hospital, how can she know she feels nothing for him. And then to tell her dad to fuck off? Grounded.
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
I don't like that it seems Bella is a man stealing slut that doesn't care about the current girlfriend's feelings. I understand this is a Bella/Emmett story, but still, she should be respectful of his current relationship & back off & not try to break them up. that's freakin' horrible. Only horrible people do that. (
Guest chapter 22 . 7/24/2016
Thank goodness!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2016
She is supposed to fall in love with emment! That is the main reason why I read this story!