Reviews for Garden of Delights
amai-kaminari chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Wow! Well done!

Normally, I am purely a 585 fan, but this was so well done!

Enjoyed it! Thanks!
Yuugi Yaoi chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
I find this story to be quite cute
Sparrow319 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Hm...interesting. Interesting and good.
Skycat chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Fantastic introspect Sanzo piece.
rocky-road7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
O_O You're so god! Sugoi! Sugoi! Kepp on writing fics, I'd read every single one! ,
Fall chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
I like the way you write, with a sense of depth and seriousness that justified Sanzo's thoughts and emotions.
Ferrum chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Formidably written! Impressive and great piece of fanfic. Poetic in every way, and it was a great thing to read this. Why do you never capitalized the first letters in the poem lines?

Just keep it up!
obijan chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
only a few words...more please!
Klayter McCabe chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Wow. I'm always wary about Saiyuki yaoi. I mean, I love it to death, but everything in the series is so borderline that trying to come out and say it in a fic so rarely seems to work out. Yours worked out. Beautifully.
Asidian chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Hee. I -liked- this one. _ It's exactly the way I think Sanzo and Hakkai would be together. Sanzo always hiding from his feelings, and Hakkai never saying anything outright. Perfect!

...On a related but entirely random note, did you know that in Japanese legends, fireflies are symbolic of the spirits of the dead? Fitting, if you ask me. _
Calico Kat chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Poetic as always! The repetition of phrases flows very well. Little details like "crinkle-in-the-corner-of-his-eyes-smile", and the bit about seeing his body like art, wai! You catch little details about people very well and express them poetically is the culmination of those sentances. Your Sanzou is much much more on target than a lot of the Sanzous ficked out there... Fic'd... Fick'd... ::coughs:: Details that are details that describe Sanzou and not some other person with the name of Sanzou attached. And of course, your Hakkai is straight on, but I think you should know your Hakkai is straight on! Very nicely done!