Reviews for Hope
yunicielo chapter 8 . 7/3
so cute!
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 6/13
Really. A great place to leave off on.
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 6/13
Kibou acts like a stereotypical moody male teenager most of the time. It's then a bit startling to see him act his age. I'm trying to figure out which is his true face.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 6/13
Some of this was very sweet. Perhaps Ryuuki will always act like a chip. As canon went on, he became more mature, though.

I'm surprised no one, or at least Shuurei, has scolded Kibou for cursing. He might be surly towards strangers, but I doubt that is a hood excuse.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 6/13
Since it's been long since dropped, it may have been better to leave it at the reunion and an epilogue showing how things worked out.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 6/13
Well. That was a bit dramatic.

I'm surprised Ryuuki didn't know. I suppose he could have been avoiding it, but one around generally seek out the one the love, especially since he was worried something had believed to Shuurei. Even if he didn't look for her, someone else probably did. How did the emperor hear Shuurei was alive without hearing she had a child. Anyone who knew about the child could put two and two together to figure out why she left, even if they don't know who exactly the father was.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 6/13
Well, he acted both colder and more brash since the last chapter. I suppose, since Sai said he was a friend of Shuurei's, Kibou didn't mind him.

I would like to know what conversation Kibou had been listening to when he found out Shouka was the Black Wolf. Very few people know about it. Reishin, Shusui, maybe a few others. Some probably had suspicions, but Shuurei didn't know. Seiran might have guessed, but he wouldn't have been discussing it with Shuurei, lest that fact ruin her image or her father.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 6/13
I got a foul taste in my mouth when you said you like your OC. Sometimes, people will make their OCs too perfect, with no regard to flaws and faults. Despite that, I find myself liking Kibou.

This seem more "tell" than "show". Despite being "cold" towards others, Kibou also seemed to warm up to Shou quickly. I hope that, in the future, Kibou acts as he is described. Child or not, if you write that he generally acts cold towards others, he should display that trait.

There is probably some story as to why a young child is cold and distant with strangers. It could just be a part of his personality, though children that age usually are more open. They aren't cold at a young age, unless given a reason to.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 6/13
Interesting enough. We've all seen this plot before, though I look forward to seeing how it will develop in this setting. When writing this, for a then fourteen year-old, your writing was more than passable.

The ending was a bit jarring. Stating that is was a "prologue" and how the "story" would start seemed a bit unusual. That doesn't make it bad, but it felt a bit out of place.
o92 chapter 8 . 5/10
please keep update
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4 a new fan...i just want to say that this is a very interesting fanfic...i would definitely love it if it became a sequel...and your character is great...especially our little star...and also...NNNNNooooooooooooo...why did you stop here? i was digging it...i wannnna know what happen next ...if you have the time please update it...:'(
please update
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Omg please Continue this story!
may96 chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Oh no! I really really wanna read more. I hope you decide to pick this story back up even after all these years.
Julie chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
Asshole, why did every writer always stop at the most interesting part?!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »