Reviews for Rescue Me
Tigger chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
Awesome (y)
Jenn chapter 16 . 12/27/2010
awww, what happened to this? It was such a great story and you haven't updated in forever! I MISS YOU :) Please continue, I'd love to read more!
bridgie797 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
LOL... I love this:

"We'll take it slow. Or, I guess in reverse."

That is great!
alemica2 chapter 16 . 8/30/2010
Gah, you finally updated YAY! I loved this, Tyler's adorable. I'm with Charlie, I don't trust Joe. Can't wait for more!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is really interesting!
sToriTyme chapter 15 . 5/24/2010
Great chapter! I love the similarities between Charlie and Bombay and then Tyler and Charlie. I just hope Julie and Charlie get together in the end, though, and the three of them become a family :D

Looking forward to your next update -TT
alemica2 chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
Aw, I loved this chapter! I'm glad Bombay agreed to go to the fundraiser. Also happy that Julie and Charlie are good again! Please update soon, I adore this story.
sToriTyme chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
Love it! I really hope Julie stops pushing Charlie away. And he is so cute with her kid :) I really liked her brothers' visit a couple chapters earlier and i'm super excited about seeing Bombay. Awesome chapters!

Looking forward to your next update -TT
brnnttebabe12 chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
aw, i wish Julie would stop being so stubborn :( oh well, i'm excited for bombay :D i love how your incorporating a lot of other characters into this! this was a great chapter! cant wait for another update, thanks for updating this one so soon..you spoil your readers :P
alemica2 chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
Aw, I hope Charlie can get Bombay to come... Maybe he can knock some sense into Julie! Update soon please!
pitaqueen chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
Glad you updated so soon! A great ransition chapter tobreally get into the heart of the current issues because I don't believe that Charlie is going to be totally okay she kissed another great to see charlie and ty bonding... My only issue your chapters are too short. Thanks for continuing with this fic.
alemica2 chapter 13 . 5/10/2010
I think Julie needs to stop fighting it and just do what she truly wants! Go back to school and marry Charlie :) Can't wait to see what happens next!
brnnttebabe12 chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
aw :( i dont like it when they fight. Julie is being silly, I see her reasoning but ugh :P haha, great chapter though, update soon! LOVE IT :D
brnnttebabe12 chapter 12 . 4/23/2010
ah! this is adorable, I hope the visit of Julie's family and Charlie go well :) I dont want Charlie to be killed. You know what would be cute, if Julie in order to get in good graces with the hockey moms, bribes them to leave her alone by conning Conway with her womanly ways to get another old duck to make an appearence? (perhaps one whos like a famous hockey star now or something ;) ) that way tyler could be on the team and they could have a guest speaker ;) just an idea.. haha but i 3 your story and can absolutely not wait for more! GREAT chapter :)
alemica2 chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
Aw, I loved this chapter and I loved being introduced to part of Julie's family. I really hope Julie doesn't think of herself as a bad mother! Can't wait for more, please update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »