Reviews for Annabelle, Aliens and Abductions
TwilightSky15 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I'm confused what happened?
TwilightSky15 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I honnestly thought she would have thrown up riding in Air Raid XD
TwilightSky15 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
lol poor Ironhide! XD
AliceSylvia chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Sounds awesome!
Foxbear chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Excellent story!

You clearly did your research and wove it expertly into the tale.

Ironhide's reactions were perfect!
Foxbear chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
alas poor ironhide the dig thy own grave with yon sugar!

This is too funny for words.

The bit where Ratchet realizes it is Annabelle and not Will especially.

But Ironhide cooking her breakfast takes the cake!

Keep up the good work.
rivendellelve chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
":: Here fleshy fleshy. Take the bait::" *rofl* Gotta love Ironhide _

and Chromia as a human "I ordered you to remain stationary and you cross out of the designated play area. One more problem and its the brig for you." awesome _
Captain-Emily chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
I've really enjoyed this so far. Ironhide and Chromia feel natural together, Hound is awesome, and Annabelle is adorable. I'm looking forward to seeing it continued. I'm also happy that you didn't kill the child. Like you, I prefer to write happy endings, and that extends to what I read as well. I'm not sure I could have finished the story if Hound had come across the child's corpse.

Still, a small part of me can't help but wonder how the story would be different if Annabelle was kidnapped or killed. I don't think Optimus, or even Primus himself, could control Ironhide and keep from killing the kidnapper. I'm not even sure Prime would want to keep Hide from killing the guy. After all, the Autobots are all soldiers and, while they might not like killing, I'm sure they understand that sometimes it's a necessity.
yorushihe chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
wooo.. poor Ironhide...lol, have to deal with icky organic fluids in him D: Nooot cool... so not cool... *once I gave a ride to a drunk friend, she went at it at the back seat...didn't care if I got motor-less for a week.. my poor baby spent that week in a car-spa-paradise.. when I got him back, he smelled sparkling new*

anyway!

See what your good nice funny awesome amusing stories do? Get me awfully sidetracked... I was on my way to IaAdNdtF II when my eyes read over the summary to this... Hehehhh loved the Predator reference xD they must have fun hunting transformers... their skulls must be valuable D: *cringe away from thought* mostly Barricade... I can SO see him hunting Predators... o7

bye!
AeropostleKeyblade chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
LOL'd on that last bit.

Optimus' face was probably priceless
Spidey-phd chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
I love the idea of Ironhide hunting down the type of scum that abuses children!
tyrantqueenofcons chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
hee hee hee

that was cute
Jaacs McHenry chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
Love this! I was waiting for the slagger to get caught. Good job! :D
MissMary chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
What an appropriate solution!
Shadir chapter 7 . 3/1/2011