Reviews for Annabelle, Aliens and Abductions
Good stuff!
Thanks for returning. I'm looking forward to seeing how you continue your stories. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Quacked Lurker chapter 8 . 9/14
(been very hungry for your stories)
THANK YOU FOR RETURNING!

Heh.
Ironhide is one scary guardian.
Chromia can be ten times worse protecting a youngling - human or Transformer!

Love this story! Love the chapter.
Poor humans - County Sheriff and ambulance driver are closer to the truth than they know.
(Please don't leave us hanging forever!
I don't care what the cliche says. Absence Does NOT make the heart grow fonder - just lets us forget what a talented writer you are - AND how funny the fics shared are.
Anodythe chapter 8 . 9/14
You're BACK! Re-read the story again, always a joy. It's nice to have you writing again.
MissMary chapter 8 . 9/14
Thanks for coming back and for this chapter- looking forward to more.
himelove22 chapter 8 . 9/14
Aww that was a cute ending with hound. Nice chapter
1Timberwolf chapter 8 . 9/14
So glad to see another chapter. Really enjoyed this one.
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 8 . 9/13
YAY! YOU'VE RETURNED TO US! *glomps* This was a great chapter! Although I'm curious to know what Annabelle said to Hound...
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
*claps* BRAVO! WHO HOOO! I'm so glad they caught that fat ugly slob of a S.O.B! WHOOO~! XD
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
IT'S ON! :D
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
YES! *cocks semi-automatic rifle* Let's go a huntin'! *grins*
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
The convo in here is making me laugh so much that my ribs hurt! xD And I didn't know that they had contact with the Predators! Who knew! :D
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
This chapter was hyper! xD
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Ironhide: "Eggs and bacon are?" His physical form outside vented, snapping straight up. "What!?" His exclamation sent the nearby pheasants soaring out of the cornfield. "Unborn birds and burnt animal flesh?! No fragging way! I would never... Annabelle can't... That is warped!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Us humans eating meat is warped?! *holds ribs while laughing* x'D Ohhh Annabelle is gonna be so hyper after that sugary concoction!
TwilightSky15 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I'm confused what happened?