Reviews for Something Undead This Way Comes
biolaj1998 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
you should continue this story
TrojanHorse chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Priceless.
TrojanHorse chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Priceless.
a Fox named Rose chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Please make more chapters! Thay would be so funny, richard in new york! You have to make more chapters!
Koen Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I liked it, you captured Richard's personality well. XD I thought it was very funny.
omniamalgam chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
i'm gonna state the obvious

TOO SHORT!

IT WAS GOOD!

I AM MY OWN OC!

WHEN I GET ON A COMPUTER I'LL WRITE MY FAN FIC AND THE WORLD AND SHAKESPEARES' DEAD BODY WILL SHIVER IN TERROR!
Takaiteishu Naruto chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
An excellent crossover, though I have just one complaint: Richard didn't meet Deadpool! That would be the meeting of the century!
avatoa chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
My god. Let the chaos commence. Why aren't there more crossovers with this genre?
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Hey TeenPsychoPath, this is a wonderful one-shot! I apologize however that it took me so long to review (real life and night school). /

I managed to take a look at "Looking for Group" and I must say that you got Richard's personality down quite well. Her's completely in character (although really, I have to pity Pete for his stupidity; he actually should have looked at Richard's psycho and history in order to realize that Richard isn't the best canidate to recruit for your side).

And yeesh, murdering within the first five minutes of ressuraction. Although frankly, I have to wonder why it wasn't within the first five seconds. ) And the 'if you ever call me 'Dick'.." bit made me smile. Frankly because it fits. )

Although I may think Richard is going to be due for a big shock. With the number of magical powerhouses in this multiverse, he's going to find people like Buffy the vampire Slayer, Dr. strange, Dr. Fate or Zatanna, hell, even the X-Men, Misfits, and Joes would give Richard something he'll never forget. Although I'm sure you'll make it just as hilarious.

Wonderful shout-out and one-shot! I'll review you other Misfits story later. Gotta get back to work now. Take care and wonderful job! )