Reviews for Domesticating Harry
Totally cute story!
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
lol evil little boy lol
rupali100 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
wow... The story was funny and so sweet... Very good one-shot. :)
Mari01 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Really, really loved it! You have no idea how much I laughed with this story... Thank you ]
CannS chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Merlin, what a little terror! I can just imagine a war hero, and son of a marauder, meeting his match in the form of a small child - the nightmare of many fully grown adults, I'm sure!

Keep writing

~CannS
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
“The sweet scent of jasmine swirled off her to tickle his nose, and he couldn't stop himself when he buried his face into her curls and inhaled. "Harry?" she whispered, hoarsely, tipping her face back to peer into his face. "You smell really good, 'Mione," he murmured, unable to keep the huskiness from his voice. "Oh," she squeaked, her rich, brown eyes sparkling in a way he'd never seen before. "You smell nice too." Despite the havoc rampaging inside him, Harry felt the corner of his mouth quirk. "Good enough to kiss?" As soon as the words left his mouth, he wanted to kick himself. He hadn't meant to say that out loud, but now that it was out, he quickly raked his brain for something funny to defuse the tense situation. "I mean…" "Yes," she whispered, cheeks flushed. "What?" he choked, certain he'd heard wrong. "Kiss me." He definitely didn't need to be told twice before swooping down and capturing her parted lips with his. He was instantly shocked by the sweetness that overpowered him with just a touch. She seemed to flow through him like honey, smooth, thick and sinfully delicious. He couldn't stop. His fingers fisted in her hair, dragging her closer, needing more of what she offered. Her skin, so soft, slid like silk beneath his touch. Nothing had prepared him to how addictive she'd be, and he was hooked; only the sound of the closet door opening and flooding them with light could deter his mission to kiss her senseless. "Simon!" Hermione gasped, pulling away, flushed and swollen lipped. The boy stood on the other side, russet brows furrowed with impatience. "You're supposed to be miserable in here, not kiss! How gross!" – I LIKE it a) that Harry and Hermione kissed; and b) that Simon the Terrible is grossed out by it.
girlblue chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Lovely! Really enjoyable.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i was laughing so hard about the parts with simon in it! its just too funny!
Glorioux chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Fun-tactic. I am so glad I found you. Too bad nothing newer here.
wolfyangel123 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
it made me laugh!
me chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I want a spin-off where Harry makes the dog/dragon creature and gives it ot Hagrid to Hemoine's horror.
Nikhita chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
OMG! This is one story I recomend everyone out there to read... I couldnt breath while reading... It was so totally hillarious right till the end... I swear on God I didnt laugh so much in the past 3-4 yrs... I totally love this story... I'd give you a full 10 for this story.. Iknw it is a bit of eageration for a 5 yr old to trick them but tat was the best part of it... Keep up the good work. You just shot up to my favourite author in the hillarious section...
cyberdag chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... I LOVE your writing! I'll be giggling over this one for quite a while!
optimistiCelia chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
soooo cute! thank you so much for this. :)

~celia~
Sqidly chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
That was fudging adorable ! keep up the great work !