Reviews for Happy NCIS Hanukkah
Calista Mason chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
more please i love it
ZivaDavidnunjawannabe chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Please tell me you will put the last two up soon! I can't wait
pamaviesfhg51 chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
i really hope they do something special like this for ziva in the christmas episode this year! and am i the only one who is kind of (okay, crazily absurdly!) excited for ncis tonight! anyway, nice job on this story love reading it hope to see more chapters soon can't wait to see what happens great job! :)
k9mark4 chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
Great story. I hope you continue this :)

k9
Princess613 chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I'm glad you did your research, but Hanukkah starts after the sun sets/ when the stars come up.
InvaderJes11 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
What? This is it? I wish you would continue this, it's wonderful! :D There's a surprising lack of Ziva Hanukkah stories on FF. I found two. Which, of course, means I'll proabably have to write one. XDDD Still, this rocks!
fanfictionfan63 chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
That was a really sweet idea and another fun chapter. Loved how Tony tried to tape up his drawer to keep Ziva out of it. Did he ever believe it?

Too bad you already have Tony covered now, my idea for something just so Tony only came to me last night: a compilation of her mixed-up idioms and/or a lexicon with English/American idioms plus a self-made gift certificate entitling her to ten tease-free slips... Maybe next year...
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Great! What color was the iPod? Haha great job, please update soon! :)
gg123 chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
nice work
Meatball42 chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
Awesome chapter! I love the bit with the nephew and the im-ing with Abby! And thanks for listening to my idea about the present, although the engraving was genius! I never would've thought of that. Still loving this story!
hannahl chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
This is awesome!
alyssakateeeeeeeee chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
SILLY TONY

lol love the fic
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
Very funny lol. Update soon please! :)
gg123 chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
good work
Chocolatery chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
I loved both the gifts! I wonder what the next gifts will be :)

Happy writing!