Reviews for Occhi del Ghiaccio
black rose a.k.a jane chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
that is so sad.

please keep righting.

you are an excellent Author.

poor bellarosa/bella
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
please add more
jsjn chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
This is a fantastic story line, you are good at finding something original to go with (well from what I have read anyway) please go on with this one. I know you have a few on the go but all are great.
surferchamp3 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
That was a very heart felt chapter. It explains how vampires after they are changed have to deal with watching their loved ones die and moving on. Great job
ff reader chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Let me think here... Renee and Charlie was married straight out of high school. If, say, Bella was born when her mom was 18, that would mean Renee was 36 when Bella was turned, which is 18 years before Renee turned 54; 19 years after would imply she was has been turned for 37-ish years. Arithmetic proved useful for once.

If nothing else said, in spite of my inability to do math, please take it as a sign that this is a GREAT story and please continue.
ff reader chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I love this story!
SoundsLikeAPersonalProblem chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
this will make an awesome story updates soon
kellz chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
It's good you should totally continue!
Yulia.11.11 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Of course this syoty is more than worth to continue! I alredy like it so much:) Your language is beautiful! Thanks for writing! And please continue;)
surferchamp3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This is a really great way of writing! I think you should continue this!
TheNomadSoulmate chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
PLEASE make this into a full story. this is good. i mean really good. Interesting concept. Youre going on my favoritess!