Reviews for In the Name of Glove
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
lol so funny i loved it great job!
queen of magicians chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
This is hilarious
Greenhemoglobin chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
lol poor guy
rose taylor chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
This is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter. Great job!
shogi chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
WOOT! A new chapter is fantastic! Poor Spock! I feel so bad for him and yet... I don't! LOL His suffering is so funny and I just KNOW the smex is building the longer he suffers! XD

Thanks for this chapter (and the others to come) and Merry Christmas to you too! XD
Brewk chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Ooh, 'naughty'.

That turned some heads, didn't it? (:
gone5eva chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Yay naughty!
njsafkbj chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
I'm so glad I finally found this! I was reading your other one with all the little stories a week or so ago and have been trying to find this one ever since! It was by fluke too; I couldn't click on your name because blackberries suck zucchinis. But I found it hooray!

Usually I find it really awkward to read when a story is written in first person but I actually really like the way you've portrayed Spocks thoughts. So thank you for providing me with a writing style I really like (finally!).
Renuki chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
*grins* Oh, oh.. this is going to be a intersting talk between Spock and Jim. :D
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
haha.. oh then we're ALL looking forward to the last chapter ;) Keep it up!
simplyelena chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
aww soo cute great job!
silverstreakednight chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Hehehe. This made me laugh. xD Really wish I had a copy of the series now. *sighs* Poor Spock... Or not so poor Spock? Nonetheless, I'm very curious to see what happens next! D
A Divine Chaos chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Cannot read this. Spock doesn't wear fur and leather, as that is absolutely against his morals. I know nobody likes to hear this kinda stuff, but it would be greatly improved and make much more sense canonically if it were, at the least, faux fur.
shogi chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Hahaha! Those gloves sounds brilliant! XD Looking forward to more! I'm really enjoying reading something from Spock's pov, somehow, most are from Jim's it seems... Not that I'm complaining tho! The change is just very nice. Well done.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »