Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Dec 2009 Daily WitFit Prompts
kfoll chapter 5 . 4/16
Brilliant. Would love to have seen this continued.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 2/14
Verrry interesting. :d
Erroneous78 chapter 31 . 5/1/2014
Now I really get it! Would help if I was reading the dates on the headers!
Manically finding all the chapters for each original prompt! GAH Ro, I'm hooked!

Erron xoxo
snoopylover60 chapter 31 . 4/7/2014
ahh..

Loved this! :D
snoopylover60 chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
More of this one please! Chapped Lips...

Chapter 11
snoopylover60 chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
I like Orange too chapter 9
snoopylover60 chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
You may not like to write cheat fic's. But the two you have posted are good. I would like to see them both continued.
snoopylover60 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Oh... man

This is a good one.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
So he was building this beautiful house and in the same time he was fucking Lauren? And this supposed to be love? By building this house he wanted to say he was sorry for Tanya but he was screwing Lauren the whole time? Are you kidding me?
homiegdawggirl chapter 31 . 1/11/2014
Omg! I loved all of these! I'm hoping you continued it somewhere. I loved how you built on previous drabbles. I think I might have a new author. After reading these I will now be reading all of your others. Wow... Just wow! I can't wait! I'm gonna go read the next one! I'm so excited! Thanks for giving this bored stay at home mom something to be excited about! Much love!
Midnight 2401 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
It would be sooo cooool if you turned this into a regular fic. Really liking the plot and beginning :)
Cindeee chapter 31 . 7/10/2013
Am I in the minority of not wanting B & E to get together in alabaster? Idk, I get that Edward is sorry and all but I feel that if I was in Bella's position (which I hope will never happen to me), I would find it hard to trust Edward again even if he promises to love her and be faithful to her always from now on...because isn't that what he promised her in the first place? This is why I hate cheating fics because once the trust is broken, you can repair and mend it all you want but the original cracks will always be there, and idk I think I would have like it if Bella forgave Edward and continued being friends with him but found someone else; someone who will appreciate her and not cheat on her in the first place. He building the house is a thoughtful and romantic gesture, but I feel I would still be paranoid and wary about his intentions from now on. But besides this, awesome fic!
Kickinl8tr chapter 31 . 4/8/2013
Loved it jumping into your next wit fit
Kickinl8tr chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Omg so want to see more of this one and actually most of them. That you've started. Omggggg
IndianWalker chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
I would love to see this story developed. Really I don't know what your "day" job is but you are so talented that writing could be your only job. ! :)