Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Dec 2009 Daily WitFit Prompts
Mtg526 chapter 31 . 12/8/2016
Wow! What a great range of stories. So much fun to read. Alabaster continued to break my heart until the end.
gypsytrip chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
NO! don't go back to him ughhhh I hate cheating it's just not redeemable!
danielle.f.scott.5 chapter 31 . 9/21/2015
loved all of these...i love that you made stories instead of one shots and i'm going now to read more of your work. sorry i didn't comment on each chapter but i was in a rush to read!
crazycats7 chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
This is should be a story on its own. I like to see how he gets out of this one, kissing and basically having sex with a woman that is not his wife
Scattycow chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
Brilliant. Would love to have seen this continued.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
Verrry interesting. :d
Erroneous78 chapter 31 . 5/1/2014
Now I really get it! Would help if I was reading the dates on the headers!
Manically finding all the chapters for each original prompt! GAH Ro, I'm hooked!

Erron xoxo
snoopylover60 chapter 31 . 4/7/2014
ahh..

Loved this! :D
snoopylover60 chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
More of this one please! Chapped Lips...

Chapter 11
snoopylover60 chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
I like Orange too chapter 9
snoopylover60 chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
You may not like to write cheat fic's. But the two you have posted are good. I would like to see them both continued.
snoopylover60 chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Oh... man

This is a good one.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
So he was building this beautiful house and in the same time he was fucking Lauren? And this supposed to be love? By building this house he wanted to say he was sorry for Tanya but he was screwing Lauren the whole time? Are you kidding me?
homiegdawggirl chapter 31 . 1/11/2014
Omg! I loved all of these! I'm hoping you continued it somewhere. I loved how you built on previous drabbles. I think I might have a new author. After reading these I will now be reading all of your others. Wow... Just wow! I can't wait! I'm gonna go read the next one! I'm so excited! Thanks for giving this bored stay at home mom something to be excited about! Much love!
Midnight 2401 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
It would be sooo cooool if you turned this into a regular fic. Really liking the plot and beginning :)