Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Dec 2009 Daily WitFit Prompts
Cindeee chapter 31 . 7/10/2013
Am I in the minority of not wanting B & E to get together in alabaster? Idk, I get that Edward is sorry and all but I feel that if I was in Bella's position (which I hope will never happen to me), I would find it hard to trust Edward again even if he promises to love her and be faithful to her always from now on...because isn't that what he promised her in the first place? This is why I hate cheating fics because once the trust is broken, you can repair and mend it all you want but the original cracks will always be there, and idk I think I would have like it if Bella forgave Edward and continued being friends with him but found someone else; someone who will appreciate her and not cheat on her in the first place. He building the house is a thoughtful and romantic gesture, but I feel I would still be paranoid and wary about his intentions from now on. But besides this, awesome fic!
Kickinl8tr chapter 31 . 4/8/2013
Loved it jumping into your next wit fit
Kickinl8tr chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Omg so want to see more of this one and actually most of them. That you've started. Omggggg
IndianWalker chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
I would love to see this story developed. Really I don't know what your "day" job is but you are so talented that writing could be your only job. ! :)
archy12 chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
hm,truly a labour of it will be worth it,hopefully.:)
archy12 chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
life imitates art?i know this story is old,but it still reminds me of a real-life incident that happened a few months had no reason to cheat,except perhaps her then she made that grand gesture-a very public enough,they seem to have worked it out.:)
archy12 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
that was a shock!especially as they had been together forever,and also because i just saw the newly released video of 'Speak up' from . soo romantic.i just love Edward's smile in this ,always actually.:)
Chrissyvs chapter 31 . 11/15/2012
Hey hon...this was never marked complete, was it finished. BTW I JUST LUV EACH & EVERYTHING U WRITE!
Ironic Twist chapter 29 . 11/9/2012
I like that she's not made this easy on him.
Ironic Twist chapter 27 . 11/9/2012
"...before we'd hurt each other so much." How did she hurt him?
Ironic Twist chapter 20 . 11/9/2012
Amazing how you make the disparate prompts flow seamlessly.
Ironic Twist chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Toe socks! Ah, if it were only that easy. I think toe socks are ridonk, btw. Isn't life hard enough w/o adding toes to socks?
Ironic Twist chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
I seldom find Mike sympathetic. It's even more rare for me to like Jess. You've made me like them both.
Ironic Twist chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Awww. You're so good at bringing a story full circle.
Ironic Twist chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
No fair! I despise cheaters. Where's my rainbows and kittens?
603 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »