Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Dec 2009 Daily WitFit Prompts
archy12 chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
hm,truly a labour of it will be worth it,hopefully.:)
archy12 chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
life imitates art?i know this story is old,but it still reminds me of a real-life incident that happened a few months had no reason to cheat,except perhaps her then she made that grand gesture-a very public enough,they seem to have worked it out.:)
archy12 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
that was a shock!especially as they had been together forever,and also because i just saw the newly released video of 'Speak up' from . soo romantic.i just love Edward's smile in this ,always actually.:)
Chrissyvs chapter 31 . 11/15/2012
Hey hon...this was never marked complete, was it finished. BTW I JUST LUV EACH & EVERYTHING U WRITE!
Ironic Twist chapter 29 . 11/9/2012
I like that she's not made this easy on him.
Ironic Twist chapter 27 . 11/9/2012
"...before we'd hurt each other so much." How did she hurt him?
Ironic Twist chapter 20 . 11/9/2012
Amazing how you make the disparate prompts flow seamlessly.
Ironic Twist chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Toe socks! Ah, if it were only that easy. I think toe socks are ridonk, btw. Isn't life hard enough w/o adding toes to socks?
Ironic Twist chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
I seldom find Mike sympathetic. It's even more rare for me to like Jess. You've made me like them both.
Ironic Twist chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Awww. You're so good at bringing a story full circle.
Ironic Twist chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
No fair! I despise cheaters. Where's my rainbows and kittens?
Ironic Twist chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
So far this workshop has been a buffet of begiinnings. I'm reallyenjoying it. You could run a contest having people finish several of these!
Ironic Twist chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I like the juxtaposition of their lack of relationship with their obvious familiarity. Nice job.
Ironic Twist chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Hm...does it end here? Was Ms. Swan interested in eternity?
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 11/8/2012