Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Dec 2009 Daily WitFit Prompts
Babette12 chapter 25 . 12/26/2009
Aw, they're getting more comfortable with each other! I love that Edward is learning Gaelic. It really is sweet of him to do so. I laughed when Bella wondered why he was doing it. It's obviously so he can spend time with her, not to mention because it's important to her.

Very sweet and wonderful, dear! Loved it. I noticed you are thinking of signing up for the January one, and I'm also considering it. I hope it won't be as demanding if I do!
avd chapter 23 . 12/26/2009
I hope if they do reunite, they will be wiser and their relationship stronger after their time apart.

I think there is an 'it' missing in this line: “It’s water under the bridge anyway…get?"

and an 'o' missing after an s in the paragraph after that.
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 24 . 12/24/2009
as son as i saw the word "testosterone" i knew that this would be for "Oceanic" that just Edward to a T in this story. he really is full of it lol. it was short but sweet so saturday huh? i hope that's the next word to use lol. Merry Christmas!
eridani chapter 24 . 12/24/2009
I admire your persistence, posting on Christmas Eve- have a great Christmas!

Thanks!
Babette12 chapter 24 . 12/24/2009
As in, this Saturday? Tee hee!

I can just picture this Edward sloshing around! Very nice!

xoxo!
Babette12 chapter 23 . 12/24/2009
Sorry I'm late, but with the puppy dying I'm not in top form.

I'm glad to see the work that Edward has been putting into the house. I think it shows a level of commitment that she needs to see. I'm curious if you plan to continue these after the challenge is over? At least until the story lines are complete?

Merry Christmas!
MovieMoments chapter 24 . 12/24/2009
;-)

HaHa!

And thanks for the upcoming update for Volition.

My birthdays on the 30th (hint hint) :-D

See you later,

MM.
MovieMoments chapter 23 . 12/24/2009
Merry Christmas Ro!

Have an absolute cracker!

(Sorry, the puns have been coming all day)

Love,

MovieMoments.
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 23 . 12/24/2009
yay the house is almost complete...can't wait for the final unveiling, and Rose in fish nets...very hot! lol enjoying this story so much. in case i don't get on here later...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 23 . 12/23/2009
I really, really hope this gesture will work...

God! I'm such a sap for these two in this prompt...
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 22 . 12/23/2009
Is he really and she's righ will he remember this conversation tomorrow?:)

I don't know, sometimes when it comes to this Edward, he always has me doubtful...

Great prompt..

Catch u on the next one..

P.S. will there be anymore based on "Oceanic"?

or was that the last?
lovecarolina chapter 22 . 12/23/2009
i love this! i'm so excited when i get an email that this has been updated. so great!
MovieMoments chapter 22 . 12/23/2009
Nods. Thanks!
Babette12 chapter 22 . 12/23/2009
Aw, he's into it! Or, he wants to be 'into it'.

This was so fun! Can I tell you that the first line was also the first thing I thought of? Only, I couldn't come up with a story around it. You're so much better than me!

I can't believe you have four story lines going now. I'm so impressed. I'm loving each and every day.

xoxo!
avd chapter 22 . 12/23/2009
Aww. Sweet moment at the end :) Gosh the 'i'm not gonna lie, but...' line reminds me of highschool. I may have said this before, but i really enjoy how different all the story lines are, The variety is so fun.
599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »