Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Dec 2009 Daily WitFit Prompts
MovieMoments chapter 10 . 12/10/2009

Sophia24 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
aw...i actually had the urge to cry throughout that but i resisted because my mascara isnt waterproof! I love your writing and i can't wait for the next one. :D

Oh, I'm holding a contest, if you're interested...the link for its on my profile. Thanks. :)
MovieMoments chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
Oh God.

Thank you!

You know I love this little thread, so thank you for adding another to it so soon!

Smiles and festive cheer,

LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
yay really liking this story...i know Edward is a big douche bag as messed up as it sounds it's a nice change of pace that the other fan fics i read. very original! can't wait for the next one!
Babette12 chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
Okay, you hold him down and I'll slap him, or we could do it the other way. Either way, he deserves pain. And not just the kind that comes from realizing you've just screwed up big time and have probably destroyed the best thing in your life.

Anyway. You did such a wonderful job with her feelings. Exactly what I would expect. Just because you want to kill someone doesn't mean you don't love them any more. I fully understand her walking out on him, though. She needs to regroup. She is in the position now of deciding what comes next. Personally, I don't know if I could handle that particular violation of trust.

BTW - GMTA! I did a sunset too! Only, mine is a bit more, um, sensual. (shrugs) You know me!
Sophia24 chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
aw, i loved that last one; Edward's the asshole and Mike's the nice guy. Its so refreshing! :D
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
oh wow..a lil weird reading from Jessica's POV I wonder are you gonna continue this from B & E's POV i really would love to see that blossom into a full story...i hope you do...but very cute Mike & Jess
MovieMoments chapter 8 . 12/8/2009

TWO chapters when I checked my inbox today!

So, the second is that linked piece to the whole 'E cheating on B' thing you mentioned?

Oh, I love Jessica in the second one. She is usually seen as some god awful witch, this time she is seen as well...for lack of another fitting term - respectable.

The first I am interested in. How long was it actually supposed to take to get from Ireland to America? And what time period was it from? Sorry, it was probably mentioned or obvious, but Im tired after a day of shopping. Who knew a school could actually take it textile students out for a day of shopping at catwalks? It was friggin awesome!

Thanks for the posts and see you soon!

Best of wishes,

Crispy Anakin chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
I like how Jessica isn't a nitwit in this storyline. Kudos for continuing it.
Babette12 chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
This was great! I can easily see this happening. And I'm the exact same way. When I've had a bad day, I always go for something funny. I simply have to laugh and it really does make everything better.

Now please, please, please tell me that things weren't what they looked like in that office! Please?
Crispy Anakin chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
i really liked this need for romance. A great story about Bella/her mother.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
Really good one. Glad that Edward was her saviour,cute way to play after having her promise to someone else.

Because I'm become spoiled little brat, I wish there was more of this...:)
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
oh this is another one i'd love to see you expand...i really love your writing you are one of my favorite fan fic writers
Babette12 chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
How incredibly bittersweet! I know many suffered this way, and it amazes me what they were willing to go through. Of course, we all have an inkling that this house may be an even happier place than they anticipated, hmm?

I really loved this. The feelings and fears she felt were so real. I could picture the sense of hopelessness that many must have felt.

I'll be putting mine up tomorrow, I chose the same prompt!
Orioncat chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
This was really beautiful. I so love stories about Ireland. And I loved this story. Your writing in this section was so poetic. Awesome job!
601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »