Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Dec 2009 Daily WitFit Prompts
Orioncat chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
This was really beautiful. I so love stories about Ireland. And I loved this story. Your writing in this section was so poetic. Awesome job!
MovieMoments chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
Great!

Thanks! This is just what I needed after a sad (yesterday? Or was it this morning...) and a long day of buying the essential christmas prezzies this afternoon.

Its perfect to turn on my laptop, check my emails, and read another update from you with a nice hot chocolate fudge cake slice and ice cream. Ah, bliss!

;-)

Love to the light-heartedness and Alice!

Festive wishes,

MovieMoments.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
Great going Alice! Lucky break indeed!
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
nothing like a lil strep throat to make someone happy...nice i liked the change up...oh and i can't wait for you to wrap up chapter 5...i'm in need of closure
Babette12 chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
I loved it the first time I read it, but now I get to leave a review! Hurray!

Life does happen like this sometimes, doesn't it? We get that one chance.

I must say I like yours better than mine. It's much happier, and I can totally see Alice rocking that role, even if it is a depressing one. Thanks for posting this.

(And I did like the last one, just not the subject matter. I still appreciate good writing.)
Babette12 chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
Blech! I'm with you on the stomach turning bit. I'm such a canon shipper it's painful.

Even so, it was really good. Well, up until that end part, but even that was funny. She consulted the color wheel? Seriously? I guess shock would do strange things to your mind.

xoxo!
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
yea not one of favs...thats a toughie...damn cheater...hope the next one is a happy one
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
so cute...loved it
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Really good and hard to read because it turns my stomach too.

But they all can't be perfect right?

With that been said, I wanna kick his and that bitch's ass.

Great writing..
monomo chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
ouch, Ro. my heart...
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Loved this! Loved the playfulness between them..

It's been fun reading these, makes me feel totally stressfree in such a hectic season.

Thanks for that...
MovieMoments chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Yeah, I agree with your AN, it is kind of disturbing isn't it.

But thanks for posting!

Happy Monday,

MovieMoments.
Orioncat chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Dude! Where the hell did that come from? I mean I am all about your searching out your writing talent and such, which of course you know I think is badass. But DUDE!

That's just so wrong. I mean well written and all, but dude. I'm saying Dude alot. I'm guessing because I'm shocked. Plus I don't like the idea of a woman scorned. I get all...bitchy and ready for a fight.

Man. My husband is not going to like me tonight. I'm all pissed off now. LOL!

You Rock though, as usual.
tiny20 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
such freakin adorable stories!
MovieMoments chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
;-)

Lmao

Sorry, no time for a somewhat decet review, I was supposed to be out of here 5mins ago. But as always I loved it and the waterbed. Thanks!

- MM.