Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp Dec 2009 Daily WitFit Prompts
Babette12 chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
How incredibly bittersweet! I know many suffered this way, and it amazes me what they were willing to go through. Of course, we all have an inkling that this house may be an even happier place than they anticipated, hmm?

I really loved this. The feelings and fears she felt were so real. I could picture the sense of hopelessness that many must have felt.

I'll be putting mine up tomorrow, I chose the same prompt!
Orioncat chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
This was really beautiful. I so love stories about Ireland. And I loved this story. Your writing in this section was so poetic. Awesome job!
MovieMoments chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
Great!

Thanks! This is just what I needed after a sad (yesterday? Or was it this morning...) and a long day of buying the essential christmas prezzies this afternoon.

Its perfect to turn on my laptop, check my emails, and read another update from you with a nice hot chocolate fudge cake slice and ice cream. Ah, bliss!

;-)

Love to the light-heartedness and Alice!

Festive wishes,

MovieMoments.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
Great going Alice! Lucky break indeed!
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
nothing like a lil strep throat to make someone happy...nice i liked the change up...oh and i can't wait for you to wrap up chapter 5...i'm in need of closure
Babette12 chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
I loved it the first time I read it, but now I get to leave a review! Hurray!

Life does happen like this sometimes, doesn't it? We get that one chance.

I must say I like yours better than mine. It's much happier, and I can totally see Alice rocking that role, even if it is a depressing one. Thanks for posting this.

(And I did like the last one, just not the subject matter. I still appreciate good writing.)
Babette12 chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
Blech! I'm with you on the stomach turning bit. I'm such a canon shipper it's painful.

Even so, it was really good. Well, up until that end part, but even that was funny. She consulted the color wheel? Seriously? I guess shock would do strange things to your mind.

xoxo!
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
yea not one of favs...thats a toughie...damn cheater...hope the next one is a happy one
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
so cute...loved it
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Really good and hard to read because it turns my stomach too.

But they all can't be perfect right?

With that been said, I wanna kick his and that bitch's ass.

Great writing..
monomo chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
ouch, Ro. my heart...
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Loved this! Loved the playfulness between them..

It's been fun reading these, makes me feel totally stressfree in such a hectic season.

Thanks for that...
MovieMoments chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Yeah, I agree with your AN, it is kind of disturbing isn't it.

But thanks for posting!

Happy Monday,

MovieMoments.
Orioncat chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Dude! Where the hell did that come from? I mean I am all about your searching out your writing talent and such, which of course you know I think is badass. But DUDE!

That's just so wrong. I mean well written and all, but dude. I'm saying Dude alot. I'm guessing because I'm shocked. Plus I don't like the idea of a woman scorned. I get all...bitchy and ready for a fight.

Man. My husband is not going to like me tonight. I'm all pissed off now. LOL!

You Rock though, as usual.
tiny20 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
such freakin adorable stories!
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »