Reviews for A Second Chance
Leila chapter 28 . 1/12
That was a sweet story! Loved it!
ladeerelli chapter 28 . 10/14/2012
I enjoyed your story.
KaelynMarieSalvatore chapter 28 . 1/17/2011
Omygod I loved this story thank u so much for writing it! Check my stories out I would be happy if u read them! :)
elizi02 chapter 28 . 10/22/2010
aww...I just..LOVE really stayed true to the the thing about Jacob and Charlie..but great job!
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 28 . 10/22/2010
good story! i enjoyed it
elizi02 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
awww...I just L-O-V-E ALICE! I mean,who wouldn't? she's my fave in the twi series and I love her in this fan-fic of yours cuz it stays true to who alice is.

actually,I'm pretty amazed with your 's very true to the characters-so far-and I love it!great job!
FliffiForever chapter 28 . 10/10/2010
Heey,

Loved it! keep writing.

-Steffi
nightshadowlife chapter 28 . 9/27/2010
I read your entire story today with a short break to head to class and I love it! I really hope you've got a sequel up! I'm going to check out the rest of your pieces when i'm done reviewing, LOVE IT!
mommakat chapter 28 . 9/25/2010
Hi!

Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderfully creative mind with us all. I absolutely loved the storyline, how I couldn't stop reading until I hit the end (in spite of having error issues), and how you could see your writing improving with each chapter. Well done and I have added you to author alert.

Agaiin, thank you!

Kathryn
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 28 . 9/24/2010
thats very true
radvan chapter 10 . 9/14/2010
so they made it back from hunting im surprised

8 miles for her gift thats pretty far edward only has a couple of miles

she still hasnt told him about hearing his voice i wonder if she forgot or is she just hiding it from him

are they really back together or is she still unsure if he will stick around

radvan chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
she forgetting very fast

are we going to see the wolves again jake knows what happens somewhat or does he think they pretended that she jumped just so edward could change her

now hows he suppost to hid his reaction to bella hunting now i dont think they will make it out of the forest with their clothes this time

titanterror12 chapter 28 . 9/13/2010
awe! I absolutely loved the ending! it was perfect closure for an outstanding story! continue writing more stories!
radvan chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
i think its her power thats letting her talk and such while changing its blocking part of her mind from te pain

imso happy edward it telling her he wants her that hes not going to give her up this time i wonder if the wolves have told charlie yet she missing and is harry dead that could keep them busy for a little while to let the family arrive anyway

juney83uk chapter 28 . 9/13/2010
Really nice way to end the story