Reviews for A Second Chance
AasiyaD chapter 19 . 6/16
It's Irina. Love your story so much!
AasiyaD chapter 18 . 6/16
It's Irina. Love your story!
Motherof8 chapter 24 . 7/1/2015
This was t rated. Why on earth would you put m rated stuff in it. You really should have changed the rating. Not everyone wants to read lemons so that's why we read t rated stories.
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
He's funny,, he wants to lick the blood on her
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Don't blame her for being confused. He is an idiot.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Good first chapter
Leila chapter 28 . 1/12/2015
That was a sweet story! Loved it!
ladeerelli chapter 28 . 10/14/2012
I enjoyed your story.
KaelynMarieSalvatore chapter 28 . 1/17/2011
Omygod I loved this story thank u so much for writing it! Check my stories out I would be happy if u read them! :)
elizi02 chapter 28 . 10/22/2010
aww...I just..LOVE really stayed true to the the thing about Jacob and Charlie..but great job!
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 28 . 10/22/2010
good story! i enjoyed it
elizi02 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
awww...I just L-O-V-E ALICE! I mean,who wouldn't? she's my fave in the twi series and I love her in this fan-fic of yours cuz it stays true to who alice is.

actually,I'm pretty amazed with your 's very true to the characters-so far-and I love it!great job!
FliffiForever chapter 28 . 10/10/2010
Heey,

Loved it! keep writing.

-Steffi
nightshadowlife chapter 28 . 9/27/2010
I read your entire story today with a short break to head to class and I love it! I really hope you've got a sequel up! I'm going to check out the rest of your pieces when i'm done reviewing, LOVE IT!
mommakat chapter 28 . 9/25/2010
Hi!

Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderfully creative mind with us all. I absolutely loved the storyline, how I couldn't stop reading until I hit the end (in spite of having error issues), and how you could see your writing improving with each chapter. Well done and I have added you to author alert.

Agaiin, thank you!