Reviews for Thermostat Wars
TheFan1 chapter 2 . 7/14
That was all because he turned the temperature up?
m-nevermore chapter 3 . 7/6
REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE!
Is she sick because she's been in the heat for a long time? I get an immense headache and sometimes throw up if I stay in a place too hot for my taste. Just wondering if sweating buckets while sleeping is healthy for you. Somehow, I don't think it is, and maybe it's the cause of her 'sickness'. She should be used to the change of heat to cold by now, and I don't think the transaction between the two extreme temperature is what made her sick. Also, I was wondering.. If demons practically live all in hell, and hell kinda is filled with lava, which is actually hotter than the jungle air... Won't that make Raven adapted to the extreme heat and cold? Trigon, her father, is a demon, and she would have gotten some traits from him, right? Wouldn't that include heat-resistant skin? Then there is the fact that she grew up in cold Azarath. She is used to the cold since she grew up there. So why is she not alright with both temperatures? Just wondering..

So.. I'm going to really look forward to the whole revenge thing. Could you blister him with heat so that he might think twice when he turns the thermostat to 88.6 degrees? Maybe send him to a pit of lava without allowing him to burn himself.. Even if 46.8 is really really cold, he could have tolerated it by maybe turning into an animal resistant to the cold. Uh, so... Burn him alive and make him think twice about heat. Or freeze him so that he can't change the thermostat anymore. Just a ice statue of Beast Boy.

I really like the story, it was quite humorous and fun to read. I just hope that the two titans would just agree with a normal temperature already. Isn't 68 degree fine with everyone? Not TOO cold, not TOO hot. And I was wondering (I wonder alot)... What temperature is Starfire used to? I mean, she's from Tamaran, and I wonder if she came from a hot or cold place. Robin would probably be more used to the cold side, since he worked for Batman at night. And some nights can turn quite cold... Cyborg wouldn't care. He's made of metal. He won't feel anything, but just shrink and expand, shrink and expand. I wonder how he's still intact with all that swelling and shriveling of his metal parts. Can all the Titans join the war? I mean, not participate, but maybe side with someone.. Just a thought. Sorry.

Well, looking forward to the next chapter... And update soon..
Cheers, m-nevermore
akwardllama chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
I like the story, it has a good amount of funny lines to keep it from being a cliched love story.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Keep writing! I'm still reading this story! :-D
UniqueBeauty610 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE! i NEED MORE!
EscapetoMusic chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Omg I LOVE it so far! Keep writing! Does raven's revenge have Anything to do with the thermostat?
XForeverXXBrokenX chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
I am bordering on going insane waiting for the next chapter, I love your story, please write more soon, and write alot more soon.

-Ravyn
Madame Jasper chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Sweeeet! I love it! I can't wait!
UnleashTheBeast220 chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
Oh God..hell hath no fury like a pissed off Raven D: Great story so far, very impressive building from a simple shift of a thermostat :) Excellent job so far, I really hope you finish. If not, I'd understand. Had the same trouble with my story. Anyway, great job, hope we see more!
Rachel Roth chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
THERMO WAR best thing i have readed espacially with my favorite TITANS RAVEN and BEASTboy duh, i really like the story please keep updating thanks :)
FlippyThePsycho chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Good story. update soon. I didnt see anything wrong, so you dont have to fix anything.
Maxx chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
I hope yo know that you have brightened my day with this (: My life really sucks but this story is really funny and terribly cute ... Makes me forget my worries.
Addicted2Books13 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
BB's so in for it, correction he soo dead!
RantoJax chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Not bad dude :)
Megamafan16 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
it seems to have drifted a little from the original topic of the thermostat, hasn't it?