Reviews for Favorite Drug
NessaTheSinner chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Ahh Reading fanfictions about Blood makes me like him as a character but then I read the manga or play the game and all I'm thinking is "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" and I just want to grab him by the collar and start shaking him. Really good job though I don't think he was OOC but I just feel frustrated with him in your story but that's actually a part of his personality to be like that he just frustrates me... POINT IS good job portraying Blood :D it was pretty much spot on I think Alice's reaction was a bit confusing though not OOC but confusing because it hints that she's sort of okay with kissing which hints they're in some sort of relationship but then in his inner monologue he's saying how he didn't know why he ran and it may be because he's scared of being involved with her and it's just their relationship in confusing. Wow I wrote a lot ._.
The Lovely Ghost a Broken Doll chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
dang.
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
A little bit of grammar and spelling mistakes. But overall, I liked it! :D
Bakaneki chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
VIVALDI COMMANDS YOU TO WRITE MORE!
MOAR PLEAZE
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Nice!
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Nobody knows what does.
Psychadelic Unicorn chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Nice!
NocturneShadow chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hey love it! Nice job! I must add it to my faves. ;)

NS
neolavender chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
No, I don't think Blood is OOC. He's still in character as always :P

It's kinda cute to know that Blood makes the first move (well, he IS kinda possessive in a lot of ways).
Mycha chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Very well done! I think you did a good job of showing the the Blood/Alice relationship and keeping it in character. The only part that I could interpret to potentially be ooc would have been when Blood is thinking, which is completely allowed since we never see that. What you did with his inner dialogue and his resulting actions, however, were very consistent with what we know of him (and quite cute at that!)
XxtiamarulensxX chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
...This was epical. I believe that you have got both characters spot on and nothing was OOC. 3 good work, :)happy to read over and over again. You should write some more bloodXalice stories though, there aren't many. thankyou :3
xdgirl1001 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This was brilliant and Blood wasn't OOC in my opinion.
Kit2000 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
good work! I liked it very much! I haven' t played the game yet but i will soon. And it was a good thing to read your fic before starting the game _~ thank you, it was beautifully written!
Orange Eye'd Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I thought you did a good job with Blood, despite not knowing as much as you'd like to know. It's kind of weird because he feels like his personality is coming half from the manga and half from the game. I'm guessing you've probably read a few things about the game. If not, I'm surprised.

Anyway, thanks for writing this fic. I enjoyed it a lot.
finaljoy chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I think you did a fantastic job of this fanfic! This was the first one that covered Blood, and your characterization of him was fun.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »