Reviews for We're Partners
darkroses24 chapter 1 . 2/5
wow I liked it
I like how reasonable and fair Peter is ...
He is perfect for guidance spanking

Really good job
danielizabethx chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love that El knows, but let's it happen. XD
vlwillis chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Well this time Neal seems to understand the lesson as Peter meant him to. Just wonder how long he will remember to understand... Neal is not used to thinking right! LOl. Enjoyed your story!
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Good story! I love that it took Neil a little bit to figure out what was really upsetting Peter. Maybe some of these 'lessons' are going to stick.
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
should have got him ten swats to make sure his point was going to stick aroud. Great job
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I really liked your story...I hope you will continue the series soon...
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
it was a good one thanks
seaoftrouble chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Loved it! Your Neal is spot one!
Gryffyn chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wow, this is a fantastic story. Hopefully there'll be more in the series? Keep up the great work.
J. Rosemary Moss chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Another nice job-I like how Neal was far upset because of his mistakes and Peter's disappointment in him. The punishment only served to emphasize that.
jsnape chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Yay I love your white collar neal is wonderful and so is peter. You can really see all the characters doing this in the show. Please write more.
Kara1626 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This is really good! I love how Peter's "fatherly" kindness mixes so well with his sternness. You write these characters well! Looking forward to more.
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
They are adorable together! Love this line! Hope theres more!
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This was a good, insightful story, but I found the spanking to be very distasteful. I really don't understand fanfic writers obsession with adult spanking. In this case it was distracting and added absolutely nothing to the plot
RunningOnCoffee chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
aww so sweet. but neal is so ...uggh i want to snack him. awesome just like the other one. Awesomeness i say. hoping to see more! _