Reviews for Sweet, Sweet Child
love toshiro dragon chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I like this story. I think it would be so cute if toshiro really was there child. XD
Icedragonshiki chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
i just love this so much!
Sugerbliss chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
awww, i can't believe he gave him up. well i guess i'd do the same if i had someone on my back.
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I'm not sure what to say about this...it's very well-written and it's a very different interpretation of events and I find that for some odd reason I like it quite a lot...
Apple Doodle chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is really good. I also belive it is possible that he could be Gin's son, as all their ages are about right. I like all your Bleach fanfics, btw, they're all really well written, and have depth.
MarginalMary chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Fascinating plot. Dialog not so fascinating.

The beginning feels good (aside from some adjective and preposition choices). The pronoun thing returns. The idea, the audacity that it could be true, is stimulating. Gin's thought process is interesting, lazy cunning remorseful unwilling unscrupulous selfish selfless. An oddly cohesive personality.

Falls through on dialog. Monumental fall out. It hits the meta-ear awkwardly, and is out of sync with Gin's thoughts. He says one thing and thinks another but not in a good way.

Thematic value: Gin's interpretation of Aizen. A lot in implied. Little said. Much left the imagination. (which have already put into overdrive with the plotline.)

I wish Gin would have named him. A bit of a smirk, with eyes wide open, considering the snow falling outside.
chibi-taicho chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Okay, this was good. Hard to grasp my mind around th concept at first, but once I got used to the idea of gin and ran being shiro's parents, it worked. I liked this, as I like most of your works but there is one itsy- bitsy nitty gritty detail that's bugging me, and I've noticed you've stated it in some of your other stories but... Gin's eyes aren't teal, there a sort of red/maroonish. I hate being nitty gritty but that's one of my quirks and I just felt I had to say something. Great story though, really you have a great imagination for comming up with concepts I've never though of. Over all great job.
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
How horrible of Gin, leaving Toshiro there and not even naming him. It was great, but a little short.
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This is the beginning of an awesome set of fics. Totally. I was so interested in reading the rest I skipped reviewing previously... But here I am now! I want you to know how much I love this series of yours!

The whole fic is bittersweet, with Gin lying to both sides to protect them... I like the pacing, it gives a somber feeling that suits the theme of the fic.

Now, off to review the others!
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Now that I think about it, Rangiku is somewhat like a cat and wasn't it in 'Admiration' that you had Rangiku say to Gin and Isshin that Toshiro was like a little kitten?

Either way, the thought of Gin and Rangiku as Toshiro's parent is an interesting idea.

I'm assuming that this is an AU to your other fics since Rangiku passed on?
tricksterash chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Well, the idea certainly isn't unthought of.

Pretty good. -
4marauders chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
so sweet you could imagine Gin being his father, and i still like Gin even thros he's a bad guy at the min (hoping he'll come back lol) great story so far
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Interesting idea... I wonder if you're willing to put a chapter into one of your stories dealing with the fallout from this? One where all the secrets come out into the open... That'd be awesome... Anyway, keep up the great work hey?
nexandvinny chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This is really good. I want to know how Matsumoto would do if she found out. I think th only time Gin would tell her is when Aizen dies or if gin himself is dieing. or maybe ... now my mind is running of with the possablety. :)
Crimson Angel Winges chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I loved this one. It never crossed my mined that Toshiro might be Gin and Matsumoto's son. It's got me wanting to know what Gin was thinking the first time he meat Toshiro. It also gives a really good explanation for way Matsumoto was so protective of him so soon after just seeing him.