Reviews for Just Cold
mamita chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I like the couple KandaxAllen, but my favorite couple is LavixAllen, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Saakisu chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
HNNNG!
moshimellow chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Aww loved it~ :)
YamiHikari93 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Hehehe! Kanda lost control and raped his Moyashi! Well, it's not really rape seeing as Allen is perfectly willing
Themes chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
owo please write moar~
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
You don't know how long I've been dying for someone to do a college!Yullen fic, and this exceeded my wishes. The two of them as dormmates is just perfect, and your fic was so well crafted. It made my whole day. Both characters were never out of character. 3
CottonCandyHaze chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
*fans self*

Oh god that was hot.. ;

Ever think about writing a sequel? I'd love to read it.. God I would love to read it.. Even after my friend called it took me no time at all to get back into my reading groove.. I honestly wish I could write a fanfiction like you people.. I doubt I'd be very good at a lemon but BLAST IT if I wouldn't try...

This was just magnificent and it is officially the highlight of my day [besides my two hour nap after school anyway]

This, my dear, is going on my favorites list.
AngelicDemon97 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
O.O my god that was good. XD
Kayday chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
:3 love. with love and loveness. i really needed a good yullen pick-me-up.
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
oh man lol
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Eep! Hot! And Kanda actually being somewhat gentle was love~ 3

Loved it much :D
hibaritachi chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
kawaii kanda. his pride is,well, higher than his head. LOL
lellitoe chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
omg~that was cute!i liked it!
aki.ari chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
That was great. I was supposed to be studying for the Psych exam I have in a couple hours but...

The story flowed well and I really liked Allen's thought process throughout it :)
untilfurthernotice chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
HOLY FREAKING CRAP! As a proud yullen fan, I must say that this story was so...AWESOME XD! I loved it, you described everything beautifully, not to mention how sex-EH it was (hehe, I am such a perv)! I hope to read a WHOLE LOT more from you!