Reviews for TestFlight Gone Wrong
slapshot22 chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Poor Snakes! Glad he ended up being okay in the end. They need to find a better way for him to warn his teammates than to sacrifice himself next time though. The gore was okay, it needed to be there given the situation. And way to go Lifeline! Nice to see him being assertive and getting the job done.

I'm sure we're all very happy that you like to write so much! Thanks! :)
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
great fic. it was gorey but it needed to be to tell the story. and i really liked duke in this fic. it not often that were are fics with snake eyes AND duke as the main characters and they arn't rivals.

i really liked angry lifelife line. he took charge!

the only thing that got to me and its really really small is that you mentioned a few times about squeezing the bags of fluid, in my experience you would never do this because you can burst the vein and the medic would have to insert another chatheter somewhere else. the best thing to do is hold them as high as they go , or suspend them from some thing and let gravity do the work.
Loki21 chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Awesome! I don't mind the gory stuff, it was action packed! I loved every bit of it. As long as no one dies, I'm fine! One of these days, they have to come up with some technology that will allow SE to be able to communicate more efficiently with his teammates: getting you killed might be efficient, but not the best way LOL
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
God, we have NOT been nice to Snakes the last week or so...sorry for making you deal with a injured, grumpy ninja, Doc. Sorry, Lifeline. Sorry for beating you to a pulp, Snake Eyes.

I'm surprised that Scarlett didn't murder Piernick for the voice comment...but then, he did just stitch her fiance' up, so maybe he had some goodwill points to burn.

Good fic...and frikkin' OUCH. Also, BeachHead rules. Ace too.
Karama9 chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Great story! No complaints here, you even balanced just the right amount of technical details - too much of those and horrific injuries turn into cold clinical descriptions, but you kept it nice and scary.

I'm glad I noticed you had three chapters already posted. The cliffhanger was pretty nasty on the first one!
Asterisk78 chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
For all the happy, fluffy stories in this world, I'm glad that there's something bloodier in this world. And even though I was pretty sure you weren't going to kill Snake Eyes, it still had me on the edge of my seat...

~Asterisk*
Sunflare2k5 chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Here's a plot bunny for you? With Dr. Piernick working on his throat, might Snake Eyes get some capacity to speak again?
shinyadoll chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Just going to say I love your fics.

The fact that this had gore and violence was just a plus.

It was a very well writtenfic.

And it helps to have snake and scarlett in it too. :)
Karama9 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Evil suspense...

I'm holding my breath here, so I hope you update soon!
Storyseekr chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
"Help up" hahaha! Awesome.

Excellent job conveying the intensity and chaos of a battlefield injury. This story was quite a ride. I felt flipped and jerked around like Snakes on that wire trap.

Glorious job showing the various members of the team in action, both strengths and weaknesses.
Storyseekr chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Okay...now my blood's pumping too. Phfew what an action packed chapter!
PhantomEmpress chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
I'm so glad you put this up all at once. I would not have been able to sleep knowing my favorite ninja was this badly hurt. fantastic story!
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
O_O oh noes!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
Hm. That's the difficult part about reviewing your fics, though, isn't it? After a certain point, "I LOVED THIS! WRITE MORE PLEASE!" gets repetitive, and I honestly don't have any constructive criticism.

It was interesting to see a bloodier take on the kind of thing the Joes have to deal with. Sometimes, with all the fun people have with character interaction, it's easy to forget that they do a very dangerous job that can get them all killed quite easily. And not necessarily in a grand sacrifice or a firefight, either; a load of nameless Cobra troopers with wires and some luck can do just as much damage. That's an aspect that doesn't appear quite as much, and I rather liked that you drew that out here.

Poor Snake-Eyes, though . . . he really HATES the infirmary. And the worst part is that even when he's off bed rest, he's still going to be so badly cut up that he'll be physically incapable of doing all those things he likes to do, like sneaking into vents and doing a hundred pushups without batting an eye. He's going to be so frustrated that he'll probably terrorize the hell out of the Pit just to blow off some steam . . .
Comix28 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Dear Lord... my poor sweet baby. So quick and terrifying, just like real life accidents occur. My heart was in my throat as soon as I read 'wires'.

I tend to have a very vivid imagination and pictured the whole thing a little too clearly. Hence me cringing and tearing at the thought.

I really felt like I could feel Scarlett's desperation. Geez, you really have me on the edge of my seat...I need to find a Snake-Eyes toy and squeeze the heck out of it now...

(As always, Can't wait for more!)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2