Reviews for ReGifted: A Very Mass Effect Christmas
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh thank my non-god, a sane person. If I could ignore this holiday I would, but it gets shoved down your damn throat, doesn't it? I tend to hide in my house a lot this time of year. We do presents, a few, but that's it. (And lights, because my four-year-old thinks they're awesome and who am I to argue?)

Anyway, with Shepard on this one. Also, the cat and the baby were written perfectly.
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Most excellent capture of the holiday madness and I loved the little details like gas bag flu. The blend of character with the holiday setting really evoked some memories for me like when I'd get back from tdy after an intense trip and it would be hard to readjust back to mundane life.

It seems that you speak from experience about the baby trips to the mall. ;) Taking my nephew is always an adventure.

Happy holidays!
Vshard chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Ack - too close to home. Not the wheeling a child about part, but oh the Christmas... Now firstly - I want to find that radio station and next...

Well, I had to suspend some of my ME strongholdings for this one as I find it hard to see that so many things would have stayed the same, but then... there are some things which I suppose will never die... crappy drivers, notions of Santa.. and oh the commercialism.

The question is - what happens when volus, asari, turian, krogan... etc holidays mix in? Surely they have some sort of holidays. I shiver when I contemplate just how much further advertising could go with better technology. I'm picturing full walls of commerials here. Eh... add some seashells and it's all good.

Back to the writing - it was nice to see Shepard out of (but still in) her element. I liked the little touches like Eden Prime time and the silent car... just wish there had been more of them. :)