Reviews for When Assward met Bella: A THO Prequel
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 6 . 10/26
I know you probably won't be updating this but wanted to say that I love what's here and I loved THO. Excellent and so realistic and enjoyable. Thanks for writing
FilleTimide chapter 6 . 9/5
NO! Why'd you stop there!? You must continue! You must!
Jenifer Cullen chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
OMG! Please continue
edla chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
cant wait for the actual lemon!
robertpatzlover09 chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
when are you going to complete this story! I have fell in love with it and i need a update. Oh, please start on the sequel, i want babies in these two futures! pleaseeee
hotmama4jd chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
I hope you can get back to this prequel. I know it must be a real bitch to write since Edward's character is such a complicated mess between his horrific mother and Bella, but I really like this whole story and characters. I would like to see more! :)
d chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Good story read other one both cool plz finish and write ssquel
Sheedevil16j chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
I love love love this story and The Honeymoon's over! I can't wait to delve deeper into their relationship and see where they came from. Thank you for this gem!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
So sweet.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
LOL at the meeting with Alice
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
LOL it's so odd how they ended up together. I love it.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh my gosh, he had zero charm!
mintgil chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Amazing prequel ... I love it . You should really continue it .. Update soon please :)
raissagg chapter 6 . 6/12/2012

Just passing to say that i hope you finish this story...i love these characters so much and im anxious to learn a little bit more about their previous life, including the time they spend apart.

Sending good vibrations for your inspiration return :))))

Best wishes