Reviews for The Groupie
Loved it!
Agrable chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Loved it!
crosunshine chapter 18 . 1/21/2012
know i am confused. in the previous chapter bella listend to edwards CD like 6 hours and in this chapter she dont know what the songs are a about? there is something wrong
crosunshine chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
hot damn that was hot you know! AND thanks good bella is not skinny! i love the fact that she is a normal girl!

and i love the whole chapter! jezz that remaid me of me and my friends when we get drunk, minus the friends with benefits facort *lol*

cant wait to read more
crosunshine chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
i dont know who rec the story but iam glad that he did. 2 chapters into it, and i am already hooked :)

and i love that you choose for each chapter a song! thats really great cause i like good music and the first chapters where from bands that i love!
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 40 . 11/26/2011
Awe, I'm so sad it's over. Honestly, around chapter 15, I was wondering what more could possibly happen. You threw me for a loop! It was great. I always love musicianward and sportsward )
tinkerbell266 chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
LOL i don't know if it's the same in the US, but in Australia we spell fury with only one r, not two like in the very first sentence of this chapter. kinda ruined the mood cause i kept picturing little furry animals rather than being devastated by Edward and Bella's stupidity. Good chapter otherwise
musical dolphin11 chapter 23 . 10/27/2011
That same image made me giggle also. My family was looking at me with strange looks on their faces and I just started laughing hysterically hard.
APL chapter 40 . 10/20/2011
loved this story, loved the idea, loved your version of bella, and everything. good stuff lady!
laceyndom chapter 40 . 10/17/2011
great story!
Jaygm chapter 40 . 10/13/2011
This is a great story. It was full of angst and had me in tears in quite a few spots- angry at the characters in other spots. I couldn't stop reading long enough to engage in real life. Great read and so worth it.
hen22993 chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
Im crying, like really really crying right now. just want you to know that.
hen22993 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Im crying with Balla right now haha.

I love this story and you are such an amazing writer!

cant stop readinggg
milicentforever chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Wow..I cant see why Bella would feel so guilty over accusing Edward of doing drugs again..after all...maybe he didnt outright lie to her but the way he treated her was horrible...if he wanted to sleep with Katie he should have given Bella a heads up he had an interest in her..also to just walk out and leave her sitting...and to tell James about their humiliating..I dont blame her at all for accusing him of drugs..but regardless he is a shallow selfish prick..he cant expect her to have faith in him with his selfish behavior..this chapter really made me have a dislike for him..I think of him and think YUCK..I'd never want to be with a little dick like this...he has a long way to go to redeem himself.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Sounds like it might be a fun story to read. Willing to give it a try.
3,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »