Reviews for The Groupie
gitgit chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
awww man i bawled my eyes out with this chapter

poor bella
gitgit chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
man mrs cope is an evil cow in this!
gitgit chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
man oh man

that was definitely an interesting chapter

and i dont like james either
gitgit chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
i think they are going to have a lot of heart fail actually

:: the way things are going
gitgit chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
poor bella

i think thats not going to be good!
soccermom101113 chapter 41 . 8/12/2011
GREAT story, would you have an epilogue somewhere in you? It would be nice to hear about babies & their futures;) I love any kind of Edward (but gay:) Thanks for sharing, loved it!
nae-naelover1998 chapter 36 . 8/4/2011
I love the action in this chapter
nae-naelover1998 chapter 30 . 8/3/2011
I love your story...I love how. You leave the chapter with us wanting to know what's going to happen next
lola0930 chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
oooohh I love the drama in this story! Usually it drags on and on and is all about misunderstandings. Sure there are some misunderstandings in this scenario as well, but it's goooooood drama!

great writing, you're keeping me on the edge of my seat!
Ficturesque chapter 23 . 6/12/2011
Thought Edward was handling the Garrett situation a little too well... ;)

Ficturesque chapter 22 . 6/12/2011
Whoa - I'm never too thrilled when I happen to 'bump' into pupils from my school in my private time - mostly it's fine but when it's one of the less desirables... ugh!

So the paps kinda suck!

Ficturesque chapter 21 . 6/12/2011
I'm all for the smexing - but I prefer plot, build up and angst! So I'm relieved to read your A/N. stating the same. :)

Ficturesque chapter 20 . 6/11/2011
I had to skimmed the lyrics in the end 'cause it was taking too freakin' long as I was singing them... :)

Ficturesque chapter 19 . 6/11/2011
'And ps, I was totally joking about the Twitter thing.' lol

Ficturesque chapter 18 . 6/11/2011
'There have been questions about where I will post this story should it getting yanked by FFN. I don't think it ever will, but if it does, my answer is that I will be posting the rest of the story 140 character segments at a time on my Twitter.' You're hilarious - where was these cheery A/N's when I was sobbing a few chapters ago. ;)

3,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »