Reviews for The Groupie
jimemon chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
Friends with benefits? The boy is really as blind as a bat. Great chapter!
kolfan88 chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
Oh shit this ain't good LOL. Now that they've slept together everything is gonna be so much more complicated.

Update soon!
jennlynnfs chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
OMG.

I don't know what to say.

I love this Bella and I really want to root for her, but I don't know if this is a good idea.

On the hand, multiple orgasms given by Edward Cullen? Um, yeah. I can get on board with that.

On the other hand, friends with benefits? It can lead to so much fail of epic proportions.

And it's not like he's going into this b/c he has feelings. Clearly he doesn't see her as more than a friend. He offered her a job! UGH.

I'm eager to see where this is going to go. I have a feeling it's going to hurt Bella more than she realizes.

Merry Christmas, bb!
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
oh wow man.

friends wifd benefits
faniac chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
Oh Bella...I hope she knows that she probably did not improve her situation with Edward. I think crossing that line with Edward was incredebly stupid of her especially with him emphasizing on the *Friends with benefits* factor. But hey, being in love makes you do stupid things right?

Speaking of stupid, Edward is so not in a position to judge who makes a good partner for a relationship so him saying this to Bella:

“Good because he was a douche,” he interrupted me and got up. I watched as he pulled a shirt out of the closet and threw it on. “Seriously Bella, I have no idea what you saw in that guy.”

Let's talk about Jane shall we? The only douche I see here is Edward...

So what now, he tries to figure out if he's over Jane by letting her back into his life ( and probably his bed) while screwing Bella on the side?

Can't wait to see what will come out of all this...I just hope it won't be too painful for Bella :(
vamosrafa07 chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
This was a nice thing to wake up to on a Christmas morning!

Merry Christmas Chasa! :)
michisama chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
egward is such an idiot...p'm afrais of what will happen..because i know bella will hurt more..
banshee69 chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
Is Edward really that clueless? I kinda want to smack Bella for not speaking up, then if he didn't return her feelings. She could always blame it on the booze. Drunk people say stupid shit all the time in the heat of the moment.

I'd like to read EPOV on this chapter. Are you going to write his POV at any point in this story?

For some reason I think this 'friends with benefits' with end up breaking her heart. When she Edward with another woman, reality will set in and break her heart.

I really like this story. Bella isn't the 'normal' Bella we've came accustomed to see. I just don't want Edward to be a dick to her.

Happy Holidays.
dazzledtina chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Ouch, I felt bad for her when he asked if she wanted a job. Guys can be so clueless, but then again, she really didnt tell him the truth. And man, if all she is gonna get is friends w/ bennies for now, what a friend to have it with.

great chapter
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Love this story. And why do I feel this is going to come back to bite Bella (no pun intended). Clueless Edward and in love Bella. One of my favorite combinations.
Hailiems chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER!

I heart this story.

Its great how you dont, right off the rip, have edward and bella head over heels for each other.

Why did you make Bella overweight?

Not complainging. I like the diferent twist.

The pants, wow, the pants. Those will give me nightmares.

:D:D:D
kirster226 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Wow. I am so excited about this story! I just know that it will be great, and one of my favorites! I can't wait to continue reading, and it's awesome that you've already written a lot. Thanks for the update!
ScarletBlondepr chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I couldn't stop laughing about the pants. LOL!

I wonder what he wants to talk to her about. Jane? Blech!
xsleepingswanx chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Can't wait for more.

Looks good
secamimom chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Woman, you are killing me. I want these two to admit their feelings and it is only chapter . Can't wait for more!
3,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 .. Last Next »