Reviews for The Groupie
secamimom chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Woman, you are killing me. I want these two to admit their feelings and it is only chapter . Can't wait for more!
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
i loved it

it was like totally awesome please update really soon
dazzledtina chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
great chapter. what is in the letter? and I loved the Jiminy Cricket thing, cute.
pkitten21 chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
I'm really getting into this story - can't wait for the next update!
MandieMarmalade chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
So far so good! I really love this chapter. I really would love to see them get together, and work through things, as well as I know it is to early for that. Somehow I am looking forward to the angst and drama lol. It must be all those damn asian dramas I watch..
TwilightCullenLvr9 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Awe, seems like Ed might be having some mixed feelings, eh? Dying to know what he's gotta talk to her about. I hope it's not about stupid Jane! So I totally loved the liquid leather pants. *squee* lucky Bella got to cut them off and see what the mans working with! Wish there was a lot more description there...(only cuz I'm a perv! Lol) ok so I'm glad that u said it wasn't going to be dark! Great job chick!
vamosrafa07 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
This is exactly what I needed tonight, so thank you!

That part with the pants was hilarious. Just picturing it in my head made my day.

Can't wait to read more!

x
mscope chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
I am always such a sucker for the stories with strong song choices and I must say you certainly have my attention. Now about these Jane references...
Avery Shane chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Freaking hilarious
hammondgirl chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
This chapter makes so much more sense after re-reading chapter one... And I'm gonna ask again - WILL THE LETTER BE BROUGHT UP IN CHAPTER THREE? The hubs says, "Liquid Leather forever!" - And I'm totally his groupie 'til the end. ;)
hammondgirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Aww, bb! This got even better since the first time I read it! But I totally forgot about Jane... What a bitch! ;)
jimemon chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Great chapter!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
a i am so addicted to this story. like mad whoa. :) keep up the great job love!
Lululuvstwilight chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
so far I am really enjoying this story. I look forward to reading what comes next.
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Another great chapter. I am excited about this story. Can't wait for more.
3,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 .. Last Next »