Reviews for The Groupie
pauleen chapter 21 . 7/15/2012
Now I can breath. I love this chapter.
pauleen chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
I'm glad that they're together for the time being. BUT I'm also scared for their future.
pauleen chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
Fist fall I am an ass for not reviewing all this time. This story has been awesome and entertaining throughout. I love the angst and love story happening. It is selling written so much that I can feel the pain the longing and the apprehension Bell feels. I have a half of the story to go so I will try to review more. So far I'm seeing this as on of my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
nice
Guest chapter 41 . 7/10/2012
Ok, so I haven't finished the B-Side yet, but I will probably end up doing that yet tonight. I read this entire story and half of the other in one day, started at noon, finished at 1:30am. I was captivated from start to finish. I really identified with the characters and their emotions throughout the entire story. The fact that this was semi-autobiographical for you really shone through. This was amazing and I can't believe it took me so long to discover it! Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.
twificfan chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
great one
birdy81 chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Ok, I can be ok with the running away now. I had a mini cry fest while reading this chapter. So glad he's getting help.
birdy81 chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Omfg. I believed he wasn't using again! What a douchetard. Bella needs to quit flipping running away, geez.
birdy81 chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
This story is taking over my life! I don't know whether to love you or hate you. It's just one of those stories that drew me in and it won't let me go because I feel like I am a part of it all. I can't talk myself down from being too involved in this one. Good job though, excellent writing! I'm pretty irritated with both Bella and Edward right now. They both need a swift kick in the rear. Reading on!
cullenlover88 chapter 41 . 7/2/2012
great story
Charlie0925 chapter 41 . 5/9/2012
Awesome does not even begin to describe this story! I truly loved every word of it!
RachellCara chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
JUSTFOTIT, I HAVE BEEN CRYING FOR 2 CHAPTERS NOW. EDWARD IS CLUELESS. HE IS RUNNING FROM HIS FEELINGS AND USING BELLA WASN'T ENOUGH FOR HIM, HE STILL WENT BACK TO SEX AND DRUGS. THERE ISN'T ANYTHING BELLA CAN DO FOR HIM, INTELL HE RELIZES HE NEEDS HELP. :( RACHELL
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
This was recd to me and I'm loving it!
Agrable chapter 40 . 1/26/2012